*sigh*

rumorville please..

*sigh*

What in this post is a rumor?

What the heck-else do we have to talk about now? The 2007 Nebraska season is over. Accept it.

Posts like these will be all we talk about for the next week or so.

*And yes, I understand that this falls within the "coaching change" category. But, I'm also pretty certain that this stringent protocol of moving threads occurred before we fired BC?

IMHO this whole rumorville-thing has spun out of control.

Leave it to the mods or admin.

If Turner is named the guy, filling out his staff will be a problem. I see Jimmy Williams, Scott Frost, Tim Albin, Barney Cotton etc.

I'm not dumping on these guys, but that ain't a good staff, if you ask me, that's a perennial 6 to 8 win staff.

Bo Pelini or any other of the candidates will have a much easier time filling out their staff with quality assistants.

If Turner is named the guy, filling out his staff will be a problem. I see Jimmy Williams, Scott Frost, Tim Albin, Barney Cotton etc.

I'm not dumping on these guys, but that ain't a good staff, if you ask me, that's a perennial 6 to 8 win staff.

Bo Pelini or any other of the candidates will have a much easier time filling out their staff with quality assistants.

Barney Cotton....................Please nnnoooooooooo.

*sigh*

rumorville please..

*sigh*

What in this post is a rumor?

What the heck-else do we have to talk about now? The 2007 Nebraska season is over. Accept it.

Posts like these will be all we talk about for the next week or so.

*And yes, I understand that this falls within the "coaching change" category. But, I'm also pretty certain that this stringent protocol of moving threads occurred before we fired BC?

IMHO this whole rumorville-thing has spun out of control.

Leave it to the mods or admin.

I agree. Either "Rumorville" is mislabeled.. or this shouldn't have been moved there. There is exactly NO rumor contained within this post. Gill is confirmed as a candidate for the coaching job. This is a speculative post, of which there are THOUSANDS within the main Football Board.

I understand the need to keep all of the rumor threads away from actual discussion. But, it has gone a bit far, as this is a perfectly reasonable post about the future of our program, with absolutely no rumor content.

Maybe you should start another new board for "Coaching Changes/Hiring/Firings" seperate from Rumorville. and while you're at it.. create a new board for "offensive discussion" and one for "defensive discussion" and pretty soon we'll end up having to check 50 different boards to see what's going on.. ridiculous.

I agree. Either "Rumorville" is mislabeled.. or this shouldn't have been moved there. There is exactly NO rumor contained within this post. Gill is confirmed as a candidate for the coaching job. This is a speculative post, of which there are THOUSANDS within the main Football Board.

I understand the need to keep all of the rumor threads away from actual discussion. But, it has gone a bit far, as this is a perfectly reasonable post about the future of our program, with absolutely no rumor content.

Maybe you should start another new board for "Coaching Changes/Hiring/Firings" seperate from Rumorville. and while you're at it.. create a new board for "offensive discussion" and one for "defensive discussion" and pretty soon we'll end up having to check 50 different boards to see what's going on.. ridiculous.

This forum was created as a place for rumors, but primarily for the coaching change - both firings and hirings. See the title of the forum.

Rumorville: Hirings / Firings / Retirings / Coaching Candidates / What Ifs...