Jammal Lord in the news

kramer

I guarantee Lord would have never ran out of bounds trying to pick up yards like Dailey. He was truly one of the toughest NU QB's recently, up there with Scott Frost. He probably would have been a hell of a safety for the Big Red, and I hope he does make it in the NFL.

The coaches have told Dailey to get out of bounds to avoid unnecessary contact. Now on other plays I can see your point/.

I thought lord was a pretty good qb. Best running qb I have ever seen probably and his stats back it up. He wasn't a great thrower but he did pretty good. He was missing a good running back to help him out and take some attention away.

He is a good athlete and a good runner. However, it takes more than that to be a good quarterback IMO.

I thought lord was a pretty good qb.  Best running qb I have ever seen probably and his stats back it up.  He wasn't a great thrower but he did pretty good.  He was missing a good running back to help him out and take some attention away.

He is a good athlete and a good runner. However, it takes more than that to be a good quarterback IMO.

Exactly. My problem with Lord was never his athleticism or toughness...it was his decision making. I always thought he should have been at running back.

I thought lord was a pretty good qb. Best running qb I have ever seen probably and his stats back it up. He wasn't a great thrower but he did pretty good. He was missing a good running back to help him out and take some attention away.

Erci Crouch, Scott Frost, and Tommie Frazier were all better running quarterbacks then Lord. Their stats may not be as good rushing wise but come on dude did you watch them play. Granted Crouch was the first option like Lord but he also played with running backs that took carries from him. Frazier and Frost weren't the first option and still put up good numbers. Lord was more like Steve Taylor good but not great, those other three were great.