What kind of reception and support?

Whoever the new HC is, what kind of reception/support do you think Husker fans will give them? Will the appointment divide the Husker Nation again? Will it be a wait and see attitude? Given the strife raging on the various Husker boards about who is good and who isn't, will we get behind the new coach? I will just because it's the Huksers. I know a lot have said they will support whoever is picked by TO.

But I am wondering, if we're so enamored with TO and his legacy, that no matter who is selected, we're in for more years of "XXXXX sucks" Fire XXXX" and that it will start right from the git-go.

Whoever the new HC is, what kind of reception/support do you think Husker fans will give them? Will the appointment divide the Husker Nation again? Will it be a wait and see attitude? Given the strife raging on the various Husker boards about who is good and who isn't, will we get behind the new coach? I will just because it's the Huksers. I know a lot have said they will support whoever is picked by TO.

But I am wondering, if we're so enamored with TO and his legacy, that no matter who is selected, we're in for more years of "XXXXX sucks" Fire XXXX" and that it will start right from the git-go.

I would certainly hope that our fans would be smart enough to fully back whomever is chosen...until they give us reason not to, I guess.

I'm hoping for Gill, but if it's Pelini or anyone else, I'll be 100% behind them.

I would certainly hope that our fans would be smart enough to fully back whomever is chosen...until they give us reason not to, I guess.

I'm hoping for Gill, but if it's Pelini or anyone else, I'll be 100% behind them.

I think that we have come together for the most part now. I know of people that were BC supporters up until this year for various reasons and they are saying that they will support whomever is chosen. I know there are people out there that think BC should have been given more of an opportunity, but I think he was given that when he had his discussions with TO, he knew clearly what was expected. Some want this guy and some want that one, and there are a few nay sayers that say if we hire this one they are no longer supporting the team. Well then I guess when we win with whatever coach we have they don't need to support the team then either. As far as I go and most of my family from talks we had a T-Day, whomever TO chooses is good to go and has us to support him. So there is 75 people in support of whoever the new coach is for sure.