Pelini Hired as coach

As a person who uses this site for info, it's a bummer to have to sift thu all the dumb posts on IBR and all the "cool" graphics that people put on the botton, along with all the posts using "quotes".

Perhaps everyone could take a chill pill and use the board like a newspaper and not gaurd it like it's their precious property.

Mark

Another reason to believe the stories that Pelini is the hire is that in the OWH article, Osborne makes the following statement:

Asked if NU was done with interviews, Osborne said: "I don't anticipate interviewing any more people."

That means it is Gill, Pelini or Grobe. I think if Turner was the hire it would have already been announced.

Although it's not 100% until Osborne makes the announcement, I would estimate the probablility in the neighborhood of 90%

I want to know what current coaches are staying on. I'll admit it I like ready this crap, it makes me feel like I have "inside" information.

:leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump:

I'm still on the fence about this "hire" if it is true. :dunno

I would also like to know why Husker Nation has this love affair with Pelini because he was only here for 1 season and is an outsider. I enjoyed watching the defense in 2003 however some people have a boner for this dude that I'll never understand. :madash:madash:madash Just wondering.

Would you like to go to the Woodshed now Glendower? I'd hate to have to show you up! You sir are the reason Abortion is legal!!!

Glendower may I offer you some TP to whipe IBR's crap off your nose? Kiss his butt a little more why don't you!!!

Don't be a twit. I'd take the side of fairness if people were attacking you for no reason, too, regardless of your douchiness.

You are the biggest cry baby I have ever seen. You sure like attacking people, but as soon as someone says, "Be reasonable" you act like someone personally attacked you. Read what I wrote-- it was just a possible explanation about why he could have been wrong. Of course, that doesn't address the symptom of your pathology which is that you are so offended that he was wrong. I understand if you were sick of all of the people sucking up to him at the time, but that's hardly his fault. You just need to relax and get a grip and stop being so personally offended by things on message boards.

edit: And I didn't say you were a douche, I was speaking hypothetically (note the subjunctive tense).

First of all Glendower, on another subject I had made a post directed at IBR of his posting in the past and the claimed "bank on it, it's fact" statements he made. You then decide to come to his rescue with your post directed at me. This is why I asked you if you'd like to come to the woodshed. If you dont like keeping your nose where it belongs then dont be offended when I comment back to you!!! And if you'd like to go to the woodshed I'd be glad to join you.

Then don't read it. Take it for what it's worth. Some people here might be happy to know that I heard the same thing ESPN reported. I didn't even know ESPN reported it when I went on here.

Don't read it if you don't want to. And bash me if you want I don't care either way.

I also can give you the contract details and also which assistants he already said he would keep but you would shout BS anyway.

Best of luck haters. I won't bash you for your great views of BC rules and IBR is dumb.

I don't suppose Charlie McBride is coming on staff is he? I seem to remember he was supposed to be our interim head coach. Whoops.

And please, everyone here knows how much you care. It's almost sad how much you care. You cried like a girl when someone dared question half your bullsh#t from ealier in the season. Even if you have info––which you don't, else you'd post it––I think I speak for most when I say we could give a sh#t. In two to three days we'll know everything you claim to know.

Sorry son, the well has dried up. Best pack up your wagon and try and hawk your goods in the next town. And don't refer to yourself in third person.

X

"It is not my information they fear, but my divine powers."

300-3-727700.jpg

Couldn't agree more, nicely put. We'll know in a day or two, and I refuse to kiss someone's ass that claims to have inside info. f#*k that.

My dreams have been dashed then eyeswear2allthatsholy:hmmph

Then don't read it. Take it for what it's worth. Some people here might be happy to know that I heard the same thing ESPN reported. I didn't even know ESPN reported it when I went on here.

Don't read it if you don't want to. And bash me if you want I don't care either way.

I also can give you the contract details and also which assistants he already said he would keep but you would shout BS anyway.

Best of luck haters. I won't bash you for your great views of BC rules and IBR is dumb.

How old are you??