I'm confused was the patting of the back confirmed or rumor, and is the press confernce on Sunday confirmed or rumor?

that is why it is posted in the rumorville forum

but my sources that are close to the situation confirmed but wont let me confirm who they truly are publicly

NAME YOUR SOURCES!!!!!!! :corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

All you guys giving IBR grief are a bunch of asshats. When he reported the Pederson firing, and TO hire, he proved his reliability. When he was wrong, he admitted it. He was the favorite poster on the board after Pederson, but now you hypocrites give him grief for daring to provide more information. He's the only poster whose information has proved accurate, so he deserves some slack. Even if he ends up wrong, he hasn't done anything to warrant attacks.

You guys are asshats.

:yeah GUYS...Just sit back and enjoy the ride :nanalama NU will rise from the ashes reeelax :wasted

I'm confused was the patting of the back confirmed or rumor, and is the press confernce on Sunday confirmed or rumor?

that is why it is posted in the rumorville forum

but my sources that are close to the situation confirmed but wont let me confirm who they truly are publicly

NAME YOUR SOURCES!!!!!!! :corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

Manny, Moe, and Larry from Pep Boys