OU or MU who wins?

Eric the Red

OU or MU who wins?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As a Husker Fan, who do you root for? I am VERY torn. While I hate Mizzou almost as much as the Buffs, I would like to see one of our North brethren make it to the big one.

The Big 12 North took such a PR hit the last few years, so much that it was easy enough for us to win the North :)

With 2 of the North division teams making the top 5 near the end of the season, nobody can now say this is a soft division anymore. Having Mizzou take a national championship would obviously help. It would also help Daniels quest for the Heisman to beat OU. Getting both for the North again (even though it's not the Huskers doing it) is still positive for Nebraska football.

P.S. Gill Gill Gill Gill Gill Gill Gill

I want MU to win so the Big 12 North can be represented in the Nat. Championship game. BUT I'm afraid OU will win. :bang

Why, do you go around bragging about the Big 12 North to other fans?

It will hurt Nebraska recruiting in Missouri, if they somehow become relevant.

Let's hope the other Big Red straights them out like they did earlier in the year, and shows everyone you can't make the National championship with that kind of schedule.

I hope MU wins it all. I really don't think they have a dynasty down there and NU can still recruit anywhere they want. If MU wins the MNC, just think about how good the BIG 12 and most importantly the BIG 12 NORTH looks. Then next year when we WAX them in Lincoln, Bo will have his first of many big wins. I don't buy the whole "hurts recruiting" BS. The better our Conference competition is, the better we are.

:wasted

I"m postive this will be BIG 12 Champoins night for my top deal Tigers.

OU gets a full dose of Tough As Rain on this game.

Tough As Rain will roll to New Orleans. New Orls will be ready cause they have already had Katrine an the elevys are now in good shape.

:moreinteresting

Tuff Tiger

Columbia,MU of the Top #1 Tigers.