Presser at 4

All discussion of the coaching hire belongs in Rumorville, fact or fiction. Telling them not to move it because it's a fact is kind of silly.

Whatever... Why would it go in rumorville if it is fact a fact. That is silly!

Do you have nothing better to do than respond to posts with antagonistic replies?

All discussion of the coaching hire belongs in Rumorville, fact or fiction. Telling them not to move it because it's a fact is kind of silly.

Do you have nothing better to do than respond to posts with antagonistic replies?

Just shutup please. He's just saying that because there have been a lot of "facts" that have ended up rumors.

Just shutup please. He's just saying that because there have been a lot of "facts" that have ended up rumors.

Man you guys are rude. Do you not have any etiquette? Would you just tell someone in the middle of a conversation to "just Shut up?" Well maybe you would but I didn't know this was Mike and Mike in the morning. I guess I get the Just shut up award:)

You all know how to make a guy feel welcome.

thanks

The best thing to do with stupid people, is ignore them...otherwise you end up looking just as stupid as they are.

That would be kind of hard to keep up with.

I was just sitting here watching football and saw the ticker and thought I would update those who may not be in nebraska. Just trying to be helpful

It doesn't really matter, they won't be able to keep up with combining and moving all the threads anyway. Probably the boards will slow to a crawl and then it really won't matter, heh.

Yeah i kind of figured the same plus I though more people would probably see it here than on the separate section (rumorville)