Pelini will call defenses?

He also said he's going to let the other coaches coach their own spots. With what he has done in the past I'll let him call the defense and let someone else call the offense and whatnot..

I seriously hope he is directly involved in the d...have a token 'D.C.,' who cares. Pelini's biggest challenge will be offense, and he will need great offensive minds to do this. I'm not too worried about the d.

He also said he's going to let the other coaches coach their own spots. With what he has done in the past I'll let him call the defense and let someone else call the offense and whatnot..

I seriously hope he is directly involved in the d...have a token 'D.C.,' who cares. Pelini's biggest challenge will be offense, and he will need great offensive minds to do this. I'm not too worried about the d.

bo penili is the head coach, not the defense corrinator....he said he will have a heavy hand on the defensive side of the ball,,,what he probably meant is that he wants to installl his type of defense scheme, and will probably hire a defensive corrinator that will pursue penili,s type of defense....

bo penili is the head coach, not the defense corrinator....he said he will have a heavy hand on the defensive side of the ball,,,what he probably meant is that he wants to installl his type of defense scheme, and will probably hire a defensive corrinator that will pursue penili,s type of defense....

If you think Pelini will not have a direct effect on the d during the game you're thinking crazy. He will not just settle with the 'scheme' that he wants...he will have control over the d, and I'm completely cool with that.

If you think Pelini will not have a direct effect on the d during the game you're thinking crazy. He will not just settle with the 'scheme' that he wants...he will have control over the d, and I'm completely cool with that.

being a head coach,,you have control over whatever element of the game at any given time...i just don,t think he will be calling every defensive play.....the defensive corrinator will be doning that. i may be wrong..but most head coaches are watching the total game from the sidelines..and make adjustments as they see fit..