Bo Pelini: UNL and the state...

He thanked Frank Solich numerous times. That showed a tremendous amount of class. I may have been harsh on him but he showed me something in the press conf. I'm on board the Pelini bandwagon(unless he gets into a fist fight with another coach during the post game meeting then I reserve judgement). Its done Bo is the Coach. Let all bygones be bygones and judge him on his job as coach.

He thanked Frank Solich numerous times. That showed a tremendous amount of class. I may have been harsh on him but he showed me something in the press conf. I'm on board the Pelini bandwagon(unless he gets into a fist fight with another coach during the post game meeting then I reserve judgement). Its done Bo is the Coach. Let all bygones be bygones and judge him on his job as coach.

I, too, am now on the Pelini bandwagon. My first choice was Turner Gill, however, Bo is the one that Tom picked and I trust Tom.

I was very impressed by the fact that Bo shared how he has grown. His passion for football was a scary point for me because I didn't feel like we needed someone who was going to go ballistic on the sidelines. The interview showed that he has grown. He answered some very tough questions and did so in a straight forward manner and somewhat shrewdly in my opinion.

Bo also gave us a new name. We are no longer 'Husker Nation' but 'Husker Family' I like that much better.

Welcome Home Bo. Best wishes for a new career.

I think I'm in love! He sure has the "charisma" that TO mentioned. The fact that he talked about his wife, as his best friend, and his kids really touched my heart. "Husker Family" is awesome. He wants to make us all a family again, on & off the field........wants to make us all proud......wants to be a good example. What more could we ask for?

Go Bo!!

I wish it was Sept. 08 already ...can't wait to see what the team is gonna look like next year

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

You will get a shot at seeing the new look Huskers this spring and don't forget:

The First Annual Husker Board Spring Whoop It UP and Party On Dude Party

Look forward to seeing you there.

>>>T_O_B

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers