How did the News Conference go for Pelini?

News Conference  

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seemed more at ease than I'd expect...

Would've liked more information about where he sees our Offense ends up (But it is short notice).

Surprised and a somewhat admiring of his Frank Solich Praise..(already trying to mend some fan's differences?).

I kept looking at his face, and thinking, " From the nose up, he looks like Maxwell Smart" and kept waiting for him to do an Inspector Gadget voice.

1787-1-photo.jpg

I hope he does'nt hold up his finger after games and use one of Maxwell quotes "Missed It By That Much" :backtotopic

I really thought BO did pretty well his first shot out. Would I like to know more about what he going to do in the future? Yes, but they did'nt have enough time in the day for everything I wanted to ask. The one thing I liked was the fact that he put the rumors that he hates to recruit and crushed them right off the bat. :bat

I said a triple, I'm being selfish and wanted to hear more on the assistants

:yeah

He really side-stepped those questions. Must've been taking notes from Callahan!

Well do you blame him? He might have people in mind that are working at schools that are still coaching for bowl games. Even a coach that might be getting ready for an NC game. You don't bite your nose off to spite your face the saying goes.

He really side-stepped those questions. Must've been taking notes from Callahan!

Let's see....he just interviewed for the job....coached in the SEC Championship game....when was he supposed to make calls inquiring the availability of any assistant coaches? Give the man a break!!!! :LOLtartar

he obviously didn't want to answer the question about the whole timeframe of TO approaching him, etc

but otherwise I think he did well

esp in saying that he respects TO, and will look to him for advice, and that he understands the tradition here and wants to uphold

I really think Bo is the best person for the job

We going to start picking him apart already? Lol...think that everyone should get behind him, now that we have him. I think it was a good choice...and I really had to come to that decision over time, it wasn't immediate.

Now that he has been named, I am behind the man 100%...and I trust him to pick a good staff.

Let's see....he just interviewed for the job....coached in the SEC Championship game....when was he supposed to make calls inquiring the availability of any assistant coaches? Give the man a break!!!! :LOLtartar

Jesus H Christ, some people really need to learn how to take a joke. :LOLtartar