Congrats on the new coach.

TrumanBD

Congrats on your new coach. I missed the press conference because my wife drug me out Christmas shopping. Anything earth shattering about what Pelini said?

I'm looking forward to our game in Lincoln next year. Maybe it will live up to the hype we were expecting for this years game.

Looks like Mizzou is about to get screwed by the BCS. It makes me puke to think about Ohio State in the NC game again. I hate Bob Stoops, but I hope OU destroys KU in the Fiesta Bowl.

I hope the game lives up to some of the hype. I hate that OSU will most likely be there.

Yeah, it has been a tough day for me. I had booked a number of hotel rooms for different bowl options for Mizzou. One of them being New Orleans of course. Now I have turned that reservation over to my brother who is an Ohio State fan. I think LSU will totally destroy Ohio State just like Florida did last year.

I hope the game lives up to some of the hype. I hate that OSU will most likely be there.

Yeah, it has been a tough day for me. I had booked a number of hotel rooms for different bowl options for Mizzou. One of them being New Orleans of course. Now I have turned that reservation over to my brother who is an Ohio State fan. I think LSU will totally destroy Ohio State just like Florida did last year.

It is a catch 22 with conferences that don't have conference championships. The conferences that don't have them, complain that they get left out, but the conferences that do have them, feel that if they lose, they drop big time in the rankings. This year made it very apparent. The fact that the #1 and #2 team lost, makes OSU slide into the NC game. I would rather put OU or even Georgia in the NC game before OSU.

Yeah, I'm afraid Ohio State and Kansas are in for a reality check in their respective bowl games.

Yeah, I'm afraid Ohio State and Kansas are in for a reality check in their respective bowl games.

I hope so, we would never hear the end of it from Kansas if they beat OU. I think that is unlikely because even though our game was close, we dominated Kansas for the better part of three quarters. We were totally dominated by OU, so I would imagine they will thrash KU. As much as I hate Bob Stoops, he can coach. I hope someone from the north can knock them off next year. Preferably Mizzou, but if not us, then you guys.

It is time for a playoff system. ESPN has a poll going with that...and when I checked it earlier today, people were in favor of it, and felt the current system is a joke. The NCAA needs to get their heads out of their rectums on this one and do something. The best teams are NOT playing for the National Championship this year. Ohio State backed in, and does not deserve to be playing for #1.

LSU should probably pound OSU...The Cotton Bowl is a pretty good bowl, though. Might be a little chilly.

Hope you guys thump Arkansas, and look forward to our game next year. MU should be pretty darn good.

:cheers

I hope so, we would never hear the end of it from Kansas if they beat OU. I think that is unlikely because even though our game was close, we dominated Kansas for the better part of three quarters. We were totally dominated by OU, so I would imagine they will thrash KU. As much as I hate Bob Stoops, he can coach. I hope someone from the north can knock them off next year. Preferably Mizzou, but if not us, then you guys.

man looking at the bcs mizzou totally got screwed over, they are they real travesty here. How can you win your division and then be passed on by the team you BEAT for the BCS slot? How is Mizzou by default not the number 2? IMO that is the problem with the big 12 right now, you can be the number 2 team and not get the number 2 bowl. And to top it off with it being a team you beat just a week ago? Mizzou should be able to file some sort of complaint with someone about that. Seriously, i'll be pullin for kansas but i don't think they will be within 20 points of VT. :bang

Agree, what I'd really like to see and what we should be seeing is Ohio State vr Hawaii. I would almost bet this matchup would scare the hell out of Buckeye fans.

>>>T_O_B