Tim Tebow

REDSTEEL

He was just interviewed and talked about being excited about the possiblity of winning the Heisman like Tommie Frazier and Danny Wuerffel.

That would make Frazier the second Nebraska quarterback that I was surprised to learn that won the Heisman. (first being Scott Frost)

Yep next thing you know Vince Young wins the Heisman.

He was just interviewed and talked about being excited about the possiblity of winning the Heisman like Tommie Frazier and Danny Wuerffel.

That would make Frazier the second Nebraska quarterback that I was surprised to learn that won the Heisman. (first being Scott Frost)

Tommie should have won it....EVERYONE knows it too!

It is funny how someone who is so excited with the possibility of winning, has no clue who won the trophy in the past.

Kinda off topic but...

Did anyone else here June Jones (Hawai'i Coach) say Tebow couldn't run his system? I laughed.

Ok back to topic...

Better start making room in the trophy case...

Yeah, I watched that June Jones interview. The ESPN guys looked stunned and did'nt know what to say.

Kinda off topic but...

Did anyone else here June Jones (Hawai'i Coach) say Tebow couldn't run his system? I laughed.

Ok back to topic...

Better start making room in the trophy case...

Yeah, I watched that June Jones interview. The ESPN guys looked stunned and did'nt know what to say.

I think June is just kind of pissed because they don't get the respect that he thinks they deserve. :dunno

Tommie should have won it....EVERYONE knows it too!

It is funny how someone who is so excited with the possibility of winning, has no clue who won the trophy in the past.

DAMN RIGHT TOMMY SHOULD HAVE WON IT I REMEMBER THAT SEASON 2 EVERY1 DIDNT THINK A OPTION QB SHOULD WIN A HEISMAN TROPHY AND NOW LOOK AT THE TIMES

Frazier was 20 years ahead of his time. Can you imagine what he could do, in say a Texas Tech or an Arkansas run offense today?

Frazier was 20 years ahead of his time. Can you imagine what he could do, in say a Texas Tech or an Arkansas run offense today?

Uh, definitely not Tech. Frazier wasn't one to throw the ball 50-60 times a game.

Uh, definitely not Tech. Frazier wasn't one to throw the ball 50-60 times a game.

Think he did ok with the offense he was in. chuckleshuffle

0 years ahead of his time. Can you imagine what he could do, in say a Texas Tech or an Arkansas run offense today?

Think he did ok with the offense he was in. chuckleshuffle

I agree. But HogBreath said that basically, he would have been awesome at Tech. No way that's true.

I still dont think TIM TEBOW is all that great its just the system hes in besides didnt LSU shut his ass down??Besides theirs a kid thats not even in the heisman race the running back from some flordia team hes got like 29 touch downs :o The heisman trophy is fixxed any damn ways they give it 2 the best player on the BEST team in the country not the best player in the country dedhoarse kinda sucks thoe becuzz theirs alotta good players in the country that aint no1 talking about 2