LSU fans say good ridence to Pelini!

rkhufu7

Many LSU fans down here have said tha Pelini didn't blitz enough and force turnovers. They said he relied on having superior athletes.

ehhhh, as an lsu fan, we could do worse... we could do better though. at times his d was imaculate other times it was absoulutly mind numbing. its not the "mcfadden ran all over us" thing, because thats just mcfadden, you can game plan perfectly, have all the talent in the world on d, do everything right... and d-mac will still burn you. its more we didn't blitz against arky on a 4th and 12 in overtime, consequently they got the first down and went on to win the game. same thing against kentucky, who had zero running game and a sloooooowwww qb but we didn't blitz all game long, when you don't blitz someone like woodson you're going to be picked apart.

i still don't understand this hire and thats not sour grapes like alot of people want to think, its more you are "nebraska" you should be able to do alot better than bo pelini. anywho, good luck.

If LSU wants to complain about having the number 3 defense in the nation for 3 years in a year...well I say have fun with your new DC. That is about as good as it gets on D. Maybe you should look at your Offense...

apparently it does get better... like 2 spots better j/k

and if you ranked defenses on the last 6 games... lsu wouldn't be in the top 15, much less top 5. all of what made us the "#3 d" was done early, and took people like osu and usc a while to bring their averages down... while we brought ours waaaayyyyy up. in the first 3 games we gave up 14 pts and about 500yds give or take. but once we got into serious sec play... through the floor. look at what ole miss did to bo/our d

All LSU fans I talked to were ready to name Bo head coach if Miles opted for Michigan. Take it how ever you want but some LSU fans love BO.

really? because i live down here, stay on lsu message boards and can honestly say... you just made that up.

unless by "most lsu fans i talked to" you meant that one guy who drools on himself.

If LSU wants to complain about having the number 3 defense in the nation for 3 years in a year...well I say have fun with your new DC. That is about as good as it gets on D. Maybe you should look at your Offense...

and if you ranked defenses on the last 6 games... lsu wouldn't be in the top 15, much less top 5. all of what made us the "#3 d" was done early, and took people like osu and usc a while to bring their averages down... while we brought ours waaaayyyyy up. in the first 3 games we gave up 14 pts and about 500yds give or take. but once we got into serious sec play... through the floor. look at what ole miss did to bo/our d

He still got you guys to the NC game :)

going for it on fourth down got you guys to the NC game :)

fixed it for you. and no, bo did everything in his power to keep us out of the nc game. if i had to give the credit to something it would be:

1) luck

2) jacob hester

3) going for it on 4th down/fake field goals.

as stupid as that sounds, its accurate. this season was held together with crazy glue and duct tape. i don't even think lsu should be in the nc game.

going for it on fourth down got you guys to the NC game :)

fixed it for you

:lol:

He still got you guys to the NC game :)

I think Gary Pinkle got LSU into the NC game. Its Pinkle time!!! :corndance