Husker Cheerleader needs votes!

No thanks.

Taylor Nix is much hotter!!

:woo:woo:woo

But, opinions vary.

GO BO!!

You must be blind...she's the hottest one on there. I voted about 15 times, and although she is catching up, she's 30K behind. Everyone should help out. I've seen it before when Nebraska gets behind our candidates (ask Kirk Herbstreit).

PS - the polling seems really weird, and skewed. Most of the country is voting for Anne except for about 4 states. They must have tons of votes coming in from those states to be that far ahead.

No thanks.

But, opinions vary.

GO BO!!

You must be blind...she's the hottest one on there. I voted about 15 times, and although she is catching up, she's 30K behind. Everyone should help out. I've seen it before when Nebraska gets behind our candidates (ask Kirk Herbstreit).

PS - the polling seems really weird, and skewed. Most of the country is voting for Anne except for about 4 states. They must have tons of votes coming in from those states to be that far ahead.

My eyesight is ok. your's must be shot! :rollin:rollin:rollin

But, opinions vary.

GO BO!!

No thanks.

But, opinions vary.

GO BO!!

30k is alot to overcome.. When does it end??

Isn't this more about their "spirit" for the home team as apposed to how hot they are?

Funny thing though. When i was in Lincoln for the A&M slaughter, I took my buddy "Badger fan" with me. We went to Misty's on Friday night and the pep squad came in along with her.

CSTV was there doing some interview thing and they had her on the stairs during the interview. Yep, the view from below was very nice. Even some little 14 yrld kid had his eyes glued upward, thought his mom was gonna smack him.

GBR