Most memorable plays by decade

Landlord

I think my most favorite play of all time was a play that didn't even count. It was during the 96 Fiesta Bowl. The game was pretty much over and Florida was on something like the Neb20 and they fumbled the ball the officials called the ball down, but Christian Peter picked up the ball and ran it back for what would have been a touchdown with this brother hanging all over him and the rest of the D coming up behind. I know it didn't count but man you could see the fun and fire that that team had.

That was on the 2 point conversion Florida tried after their last TD, but you're right about everything else. Any other lineman would've been out of gas but Christian had just enough left to high step across the goal line. I can't remember laughing harder at another play. The ref completely blew the call, that should've been 2 more for the good guys.

That was f'ing hilarious. I loved it. He tried to hand it off to Doug Coleman, but he wouldn't take it. Then it was Coleman who ended up draggin' him down in the endzone.

It's at about 3:38 in the video...

VojVTyYWGds