Are you a hater?

Fanatic

What genre do you belong under?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i am also a lover.

i agree with some, that pedreson has done some questionable things. personally, i have no use for man. i just cant trust him at this time. but i will give the man his due! he has done some good things.

1) i agree that recruiting slipped and big change was needed. (cally)

2) renovations were needed in the staudim and weight rooms.

3) excitement needed to return to the nebraska faithful

i respect Frank for all he has done for the program, but i dont think he would have provided what we needed to return to our previous dominant status.

in my oppinion, steve has come through on these issues. but has failed in other areas.

as far as callahan. i like him. i like the idea of the wco as well. i think the wco can work at this level and will work at this level. the offensive coaching staff appears pretty solid. recruits are coming in to fit the system. we saw some minor glimpses to what the wco could do this past year. unfortunatley the players were just inconsistant. i think we will see a big change offensively next year. the o-line will be much bette than this year. we have more running backs to compliment ross. receivers are coming in, but a few more big names needed. most important, we will hve a qb who can hit in excess of 50%.. not to mention that some who did not buy into the systme have left and all the negativity has left with them. from my perspective, it appears that most players like and respect cally and will give him the chance. just give him some time.

most importantly are the athletes themselves. part of the reason athletes come to N is due to fan involvment. for those jumping off the bandwagon, it seems that they are a let down to the athletes who want and need the support. we have seen perrenial powerhouses faid in the past, along with the so called faithful fan base. i never would have guessed that any true husker fan would up and bail. it appears to me that most of the nebr faithful are like myself and BLEED NEBRASKA RED.

I know that none of you will believe me, but Im a lover. I love the state, the program, the players, most of the fans, the traditions, the atmosphere on Saturday in Lincoln.

I hate what cal and pud have done to the program, pud for being a liar, and cal for being a complete nincompoop, one good recruiting class is not gonna change that. I cannot support the program as long as either are there. I know that you are all gonna say 'when cal wins the NC youll be back'

No, one he'll be lucky to win the B12 North on a down year, two, if on the offhand chance that he gets really lucky and pulls at NC out of his backside, I will do 2 things.

1) I will admit I was wrong about his coaching ability

2) I will still not be able to follow the program while he is there.

I dispise cal more than I do pud, if that tells you anything.

• 3 weeks later...