Shields Pro Bowl

Will Shields was once again selected to the Pro Bowl. This is his 10 time in 12 seasons. Is Shields the best Husker to ever play in the NFL? I know Bob Brown is in the Hall of Fame but I think Shields will be also. Brown was before my time so I only know what I've read about him. That being said Shields has probably been the best Guard for the last 10 years. Just look at what the tailbacks for KC have done behind him. Just interested what the rest of you guys think.

I would say that he has had success and longevity. He has been fortunate to be healthy for this long. Grant Wistrom, Mike Rucker, Mike Minter and Ahman Green are still adding to their legacies. Roger Craig, Tom Rathman, Zach Wiegert, Dave Rimington, Mike Rozier and Corey Schlesinger have all had solid careers in the NFL. Vince Ferragamo led the Rams to a Super Bowl. I think Shields will be a Hall of Famer, and is very well the best Husker to play in the NFL.