TuffTiger - Tuff as Rain

jdinger23

Sorry to rain on your parade TuffTiger, but next year MU doesn't stand a chance!

rain-x.jpg

rainX might be tougher, so I may need a nother slowgun nect year. I have some others,but TAR has work good so far, I"ll stick it at least until after a COtton Bowl. One has to do with br

Plus also it took a long time to get the Glendoewr banner on the bottom. I save the list of how to do it,but it wasn"t to easy.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

Sorry to rain on your parade TuffTiger, but next year MU doesn't stand a chance!

rain-x.jpg

rainX might be tougher, so I may need a nother slowgun nect year. I have some others,but TAR has work good so far, I"ll stick it at least until after a COtton Bowl. One has to do with br

Plus also it took a long time to get the Glendoewr banner on the bottom. I save the list of how to do it,but it wasn"t to easy.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

DO I speak for everyone when I say "HUH?" Never should marry your sister ....

rain-x.jpg

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

DO I speak for everyone when I say "HUH?" Never should marry your sister ....

yup, that ain't right!

rain-x.jpg

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

Don't you change TuffTiger. If it wasn't for your posts we not aspire to be MNC!

On your way to the Cotton Bowl and when you need gas for your mobile transport unit, please avoid truckstops between Missouri and Texas....some of them have Chapels....

I know from experience at Bremen, OK...only because I had a major problem with my rental car breakdown there.

Does that mean you were "tricked" into getting married in Bremen? :bang

On your way to the Cotton Bowl and when you need gas for your mobile transport unit, please avoid truckstops between Missouri and Texas....some of them have Chapels....

I know from experience at Bremen, OK...only because I had a major problem with my rental car breakdown there.

Does that mean you were "tricked" into getting married in Bremen? :bang

TuffTiger is by far the most entertaining poster on this site.