reBOrn & 2008 Skull and BOnes T-Shirts available!

• 2 weeks later...

Man this is a cool shirt!

post-3551-1197941454.jpgpost-3551-1197941469.jpg

Some of you probably remember the original design I came up with which was a really wicked looking skull with the saying Skull and BOnes Tour. I decided to seek permission from the University to use the officially licenced skull and bones logo so that I could sell them as "Officially Licenced". I got that permission and have since started printing the first shirts. I already have the minimum order so I can order them at will now for you.

If you would like to get your officially licensed shirt they will be available around the boards. Chad is going to be buying a bunch of them.

**Order here: http://huskerts.com#skull **

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Guys, i have a shirt idea, but don't want it to get lost in the muck of the board...

Whoever is the POC for the whole shirt deal, send me a message or an email at

walksalone73@yahoo.com

Your best best is to email or PM ETR and Blackshirt. Not sure how often they check this thread, so emailing or PMing them would be the fastest way.

• 2 weeks later...

I have two shirt ideas:

One is to make fun of Kansas, on the front it would say, "I blame world hunger on Mark Mangino" and then some picture would go on the back.

The second one is to steal someone's sign from the USC game last year which says, "Not even Moses could part this sea of red"

Thoughts?

• 4 weeks later...

I have two shirt ideas:

One is to make fun of Kansas, on the front it would say, "I blame world hunger on Mark Mangino" and then some picture would go on the back.

The second one is to steal someone's sign from the USC game last year which says, "Not even Moses could part this sea of red"

Thoughts?

I know on the Big Red Code shirt, one of them is "This Sea of Red Doesn't Part"