Big Future Rivalry?

It looks like both NU and CU are on the rise. I can vision in the future both teams being in the top 25 and slugging it out each year for the "Nebraska championship." We are starting to see what Dana Altman can do with talented players, and Sadler is sure bringing in talented players. This could be both team's biggest rival. I can't wait.

I think it already is a rivalry for the fans in Nebraska. Nationally it has a lot of room to grow but locally it is big. I sure don't like Creighton or their fans. Not to mention when I made a poll of who was going to win the first baseball game last year I got banned from one of their message boards. I like the coaches at Creighton and know the some family members of Altman and Serveis (sp). It just seems to me that it has to be one or the other and I choose NU

• 3 weeks later...

I think it already is a rivalry for the fans in Nebraska. Nationally it has a lot of room to grow but locally it is big. I sure don't like Creighton or their fans. Not to mention when I made a poll of who was going to win the first baseball game last year I got banned from one of their message boards. I like the coaches at Creighton and know the some family members of Altman and Serveis (sp). It just seems to me that it has to be one or the other and I choose NU

That is why to me it's a rivarly. The one thing I HATE :madash about Creighton fans is how they diss the Nebraska Athletic department on a constant basis, aslong as it isn't football season and then they are wearing red like the rest of us.

• 2 weeks later...