Where will Mallet end up?

HANC

Just curious if anyone has info. here..

Heard in an interview with Mallet that he would evaluate his future at Michigan after the bowl game.... Everyone says that Rodriquez will obviously run his spread/option offense and turn the Michigan program and Big 10 upside down....... this offense will not fit with Mallet..... Any opinions on where this kid ends up...

my guess in USC......like everyone else.

Just curious if anyone has info. here..

Heard in an interview with Mallet that he would evaluate his future at Michigan after the bowl game.... Everyone says that Rodriquez will obviously run his spread/option offense and turn the Michigan program and Big 10 upside down....... this offense will not fit with Mallet..... Any opinions on where this kid ends up...

my guess in USC......like everyone else.

Interesting. I'd imagine he ends up elsewhere, because he is a pure drop back passer. Maybe another Big 10 school such as PSU, or some place like Arkansas or Florida St. Those guys all are in need of a solid qb and seem willing to give a pocket passer a chance.