Beck is a native of Youngstown, Ohio, and graduated from Cardinal Mooney High, the same high school that Bo and Carl Pelini attended. Beck played college football at Central Florida.

Another Youngstown boy, this is interesting especially the Stoops/Pelini article. A recievers coach, coaching our runningbacks, sounds like lucky will be a perfect fit next year.

Pretty impressive resume, and looks like a perfect fit...

What exactly is it about his resume that impresses you? His glorious 3 year stint as Offensive Coordinator at Missouri State? Oh wait, or his linebackers position at Illinois State?

I don't know, I might sound condescending, but I think we could've found a full-fledged Running Backs coach.

Maybe the Orange Bowl on the Resume and the Talent he managed to Bring in to Lawrence from Texas was the clincher. We have never won a major bowl like that, so I am sort of thinking he rules and am sad to see him leave. If you all don't want him, send him back south.

Yes, we do have one more coach to go, that would be our strength and conditioning coach.

And no he is not a running backs coach, he is a wide receivers coach. He is a good choice though, he sounds like a hell of a coach, but I think he was also brought here for his recruiting. He has direct links to high schools in Texas, Arizona and I beleive Florida. He can create a pretty impressive pipe line.

What exactly is it about his resume that impresses you? His glorious 3 year stint as Offensive Coordinator at Missouri State? Oh wait, or his linebackers position at Illinois State?

I don't know, I might sound condescending, but I think we could've found a full-fledged Running Backs coach.

You do realize that this is the RB coach, right? Can you name many RB coaches, and who should we have gotten?

I liked the fact that he's coached HS football in Texas, where that's just as big a deal as being a college coach. He knows what pressure is, and apparently can withstand it fairly well.

So, yeah, you are sounding condescending, but we won't hold it against you....