OU getting rocked

Blackshirt

Holy crap, I didnt see this coming. USCs D is much tougher than I thought, but if it werent for those gifts OU laid on the rug of course they would be in much better shape. Not sure they can dig out of this hole though. Interesting to note that OU has already given up more points in the 1st half than they had in any previous bowl game.

Well at least no bling bling snoop dog commercials to heave over this year. Aw hell spoke too soon, when will Ashlee Simpson just go away!! So do you think the crowd was screaming "Duece" or "boo"??

yeh i'd bet old man musberger might agree with you blackshirt! I love how the announcers always feels it necessary to tell us "those are actually deuces ladies and gents, not boos!!" "you see, they like to holer names reel loud that make an oooooo sound, b/c it sounds like booze and give us somethin to run our traps about!! :wasted

no doubt. those have alwyas been my fav cheerleader outfits. for some reason their cheerleaders always look hotter than eveyrones elses. partly due to the attire im sure. too bad they didnt jus march them around the stage for halftime. that woulda been so much better than that trainwreck ofa karoake party they attempted. laughable. props to the crowd for the deuces at the right time. :)

Wow was that embarassing. I'll be looking fwd to seeing the replay of that game on the Comedy Central classic channel. Can't say I really think Auburn wouldve given them much more of a run though, but who knows really. Take away a couple of those early TO's and its a different ballgame. Whatever.

Wow was that embarassing. I'll be looking fwd to seeing the replay of that game on the Comedy Central classic channel. Can't say I really think Auburn wouldve given them much more of a run though, but who knows really. Take away a couple of those early TO's and its a different ballgame. Whatever.

Woodshed beating!!!!!!!! - Like an UGLY Stepchild

Wow was that embarassing. I'll be looking fwd to seeing the replay of that game on the Comedy Central classic channel.  Can't say I really think Auburn wouldve given them much more of a run though, but who knows really. Take away a couple of those early TO's and its a different ballgame.  Whatever.

Woodshed beating!!!!!!!! - Like an UGLY Stepchild

Are you talking about what needs to happen to the Halftime Show coordinator dude, or OU?

Man...talk about a huge coaching failure.

Peterson runs too much E/W, and not enough N/S. He played the whole first half like he was scared to get hit (or he was trying too hard for the big gain). His best gains came between the tackles pounding it or downhill runs. That slash and turn stuff might work for Gayle Sayer or against overmatched linebackers, but not in a game like this and not against USC.

Playcalling was atrocious - that WCO plunk, plunk, plunk crap won't phase USC. And they were predictable - 7 yard stop route, flanker screen, quick-out to WR, Peterson counter...rinse repeat.

OU looked like they just ran into a brick wall at the half - they get an early lead, get too up, then watch it all deflate after a bad special team play. Sad to say, but they had absolutely no heart in that game.

This looked just like the ND/USC game - only difference being ND had a better gameplan (which they abandoned at the half...god I am glad we're rid of Ty).

I don't care what the "experts" say - to beat USC, you need to ram it down their throats and control the ball and the clock. And don't let them back in the game!!

OU did just that - they got the lead and held USC to a 3 and out - then deflated with the fumble and that was the game right there.

Shame to see a Stoops team so emotionally fragile - I hope he makes some adjustments for next year.

Oh...and my Domer Homer prediction of the year - someone on the radio said the only way USC is going to lose is if the Patriots start playing NCAA teams...well, they will be, in a way. At least the brains behind the Pats will - ND will beat USC next year thanks to Weis/Minter/Haywood magic.

IRISH!