Steaming Avatars

I just recently got back into messing around with the program Image Ready. I did a little video editing and created this GRUSOME Blackshirts Defense hit for my avatar, complete with user name. Ahh do I ever love this hit! Blackshirtsguru-1.gif Anyways....if any of you are interested in having me create one with your favorite Husker highlite pm me with the link to the video. I don't mind doing them but you will have to find a place on the net to host em.

I just recently got back into messing around with the program Image Ready. I did a little video editing and created this GRUSOME Blackshirts Defense hit for my avatar, complete with user name. Ahh do I ever love this hit! Blackshirtsguru-1.gif Anyways....if any of you are interested in having me create one with your favorite Husker highlite pm me with the link to the video. I don't mind doing them but you will have to find a place on the net to host em.

That is just NASTY!

Love it!

That is just NASTY!

Love it!

That was one of the games I attended when I went home to visit. You should of heard the gasps in the crowd after that poor QB got crushed. I personally thought his back was broke! Thank God it wasn't!

That is just NASTY!

Love it!

That was one of the games I attended when I went home to visit. You should of heard the gasps in the crowd after that poor QB got crushed. I personally thought his back was broke! Thank God it wasn't!

Yeah, great job on the avatar and that is probably one of the craziest hits I've ever seen. I love it!!!! :clap

Huskerguy, I tried to do that Swift/Lucky jump but the camera angle is really far. That with shrinking down the pixel size you can barely see what is going on. I would suggest that maybe you find a video where they are either zoomed in or the camera angle is on the field. Those work really well for avatars., If ya find it, I will build it. :)