Dana Jacobson on ESPN

I caught the end of ESPN first take today, and they were reading an apology to Mike and Mike about something she said referring to ND at a "roast" of Mike and Mike........it was a pretty deep apology, like she said something very innappropriate.........Does anyone know what was said........ Please clue me in.

I caught the end of ESPN first take today, and they were reading an apology to Mike and Mike about something she said referring to ND at a "roast" of Mike and Mike........it was a pretty deep apology, like she said something very innappropriate.........Does anyone know what was said........ Please clue me in.

I heard she was shecocked out of her mind, drinking vodka from the bottle, and said something to the effect of f#*k notre dame, f#*k touchdown jesus, f#*k jesus....

alchohol: the great equilizer...

Wow.....not from Dana.........I did notice that she wasn't on the show today or yesterday....... may not have anything to do with the incident.....or did she get reprimanded? Does anyone listen to Mike and Mike? and did they say anything about it on their show? What did they say....

Wow.....not from Dana.........I did notice that she wasn't on the show today or yesterday....... may not have anything to do with the incident.....or did she get reprimanded? Does anyone listen to Mike and Mike? and did they say anything about it on their show? What did they say....

I only heard about it briefly on 1620 this afternoon...I believe she got a week long 'vacation' from the airways...

I wish Erin Andrews would come over to my house sometime sporting an all out buzz and wanting to use the f-word...

I heard she was shecocked out of her mind, drinking vodka from the bottle, and said something to the effect of f#*k notre dame, f#*k touchdown jesus, f#*k jesus....

alchohol: the great equilizer...

What? Someone from ESPN isn't suckling on the teet of the Notre Dame football program??

She's totally going to get fired for that...

I wish Erin Andrews would come over to my house sometime sporting an all out buzz and wanting to use the f-word...

Don't we all... Don't. we. all.

Sounds like she might need a week to get over the hangover !!!!

I wonder how Golic took her drunken tirade? Anyone heard Mike and Mike comments?

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

I watch M&M most mornings and have heard nothing. I would think that it was probably an embarrassing moment for both of them especially when it was "Their Night."

>>>T_O_B