Husker Photos

Hey I thought that you all would like to take a look at my website, www.sals.smugmug.com. There are photos from the Nebraska/Colorado football game that I took. I realize I am a little late getting these put up since the game was in November but I've been busy. There is other stuff on the website sports, weddings, and more if you would like to check that out too, but I figure the Husker photos are mostly what you all want to see. Look, comment and enjoy. If there is a shot that any of you would like to buy from me just email me and we'll work something out. asalley24@aim.com

Sals

Hey I thought that you all would like to take a look at my website, www.sals.smugmug.com. There are photos from the Nebraska/Colorado football game that I took. I realize I am a little late getting these put up since the game was in November but I've been busy. There is other stuff on the website sports, weddings, and more if you would like to check that out too, but I figure the Husker photos are mostly what you all want to see. Look, comment and enjoy. If there is a shot that any of you would like to buy from me just email me and we'll work something out. asalley24@aim.com

Sals

Good pics, Sal. Sure you aren't a Buff fan... :lol: . I especially liked the photo of the Colorado line from the side, would love to see one like that of the Husker offensive line. That was a great shot.

If you get anymore...please let us know. :thumbs

I'm sure that I'm not a Buff fan. I live in Denver and take photos for a magazine here in the city. I got the press credentials to that game like all the others to take photos of Colorado. It sucks having to watch them all the time but hey, press credentials to college games, I'm cool with that even if it is CU.