Anybody Here Actually Admit to Voting for Hillary?

Or how about Obama?

I've seen you on TV, but are you a part of Husker Nation?

Step up and be counted!

Just for the record who are you backing? The Christian Jihadist? The flip-flopper? Or do you have something like "Limbaugh for President" on your bumper?

Or how about Obama?

Step up and be counted!

Just for the record who are you backing? The Christian Jihadist? The flip-flopper? Or do you have something like "Limbaugh for President" on your bumper?

He's probably just a die hard Republican who is only going to vote for Republican's no matter what. :dunno

Or how about Obama?

Step up and be counted!

He's probably just a die hard Republican who is only going to vote for Republican's no matter what. :dunno

OK, you smart guys tell me who I should vote for. My positions:

- I believe in drilling in the ANWR, but also believe in tough financial penalties for US automobile manufacturers who don’t continually raise the mile-per-gallon fleet standards.

- Abortion is not an important national issue.

- I want a presidential candidate who is in favor of legalizing weed, 'shrooms and peyote but who knows that all forms of cocaine are evil.

- I want someone who is not afraid to bomb the f#*k out of radical Arab and Islamic countries and other troublemakers too.

- I am not for “socialized medicine.”

- I want someone who will defend the rights of law-abiding non-felons to own and use shotguns, rifles and pistols. I’d give extra consideration to someone who is tough enough to go waterfowl hunting in cold, wet weather at least five times a year.

- I want someone who will enforce existing immigration laws.

- Driver’s licenses should not be given to illegal aliens.

- Physical appearance is not important, but the president should have a “command presence” and be rather intimidating to other heads of state.

- It would be nice if the person is highly educated in history and government and speaks at least one foreign language fluently.

- I care more about the president getting the job done according to my closest interests, than to making friends with other countries.

Or how about Obama?

Step up and be counted!

- I believe in drilling in the ANWR, but also believe in tough financial penalties for US automobile manufacturers who don’t continually raise the mile-per-gallon fleet standards.

- I want a presidential candidate who is in favor of legalizing weed, 'shrooms and peyote but who knows that all forms of cocaine are evil.

- I want someone who is not afraid to bomb the f#*k out of radical Arab and Islamic countries and other troublemakers too.

- I want someone who will defend the rights of law-abiding non-felons to own and use shotguns, rifles and pistols. I’d give extra consideration to someone who is tough enough to go waterfowl hunting in cold, wet weather at least five times a year.

- Physical appearance is not important, but the president should have a “command presence” and be rather intimidating to other heads of state.

- It would be nice if the person is highly educated in history and government and speaks at least one foreign language fluently.

- I care more about the president getting the job done according to my closest interests, than to making friends with other countries.

i don't think you'll find a candidate that will fulfill all (or even most) of your interests..... sorry, you should just vote for Ron Paul like me :)

That's the great thing about this country. I don't tell you who to vote for, you dont tell me who to vote for.

- I believe in drilling in the ANWR, but also believe in tough financial penalties for US automobile manufacturers who don’t continually raise the mile-per-gallon fleet standards. - Agree on the increase in MPG part. I've seen reports that ANWAR wont give us a whole lot crude production.

- Abortion is not an important national issue.- Again I agree, it's NOBODYS business.

- I want a presidential candidate who is in favor of legalizing weed, 'shrooms and peyote but who knows that all forms of cocaine are evil. - Perhaps who should explain the difference to me.

- I want someone who is not afraid to bomb the f#*k out of radical Arab and Islamic countries and other troublemakers too.- Does that include our "buddies" like Saudi Arabia?

- I am not for “socialized medicine.”- Why not? Every modern, industrialized country has it.

- I want someone who will defend the rights of law-abiding non-felons to own and use shotguns, rifles and pistols. I’d give extra consideration to someone who is tough enough to go waterfowl hunting in cold, wet weather at least five times a year. - agree, but I don't think the general public needs to have military grade weapons.

- I want someone who will enforce existing immigration laws. - agree

- Driver’s licenses should not be given to illegal aliens. -agree

- It would be nice if the person is highly educated in history and government and speaks at least one foreign language fluently.- Well that eliminates the current one.

- I believe in drilling in the ANWR, but also believe in tough financial penalties for US automobile manufacturers who don’t continually raise the mile-per-gallon fleet standards. - agree

- Abortion is not an important national issue. - totally disagree

- I want a presidential candidate who is in favor of legalizing weed, 'shrooms and peyote but who knows that all forms of cocaine are evil. - agree, but also feel that the coca plant should be legal... the plant itself is harmless and if you chew the leaves it gives a "buzz" similar to a strong cup of caffeinated coffee, also I've heard that cocaine can be use as a good anesthesia for cataract surgery... not completely positive of the anesthesia part (but powder cocaine should be illegal)

- I want someone who is not afraid to bomb the f#*k out of radical Arab and Islamic countries and other troublemakers too. - agree to the idea of a president that isn't afraid to bomb another country, but I don't want someone to be invading another country without good reason (kinda like what bush did with iraq, afghanistan was completely legitimate)

- I am not for “socialized medicine.” - agree

- I want someone who will defend the rights of law-abiding non-felons to own and use shotguns, rifles and pistols. I’d give extra consideration to someone who is tough enough to go waterfowl hunting in cold, wet weather at least five times a year. - agree

- I want someone who will enforce existing immigration laws. - agree that they should enforce the existing laws, but they aren't working all that good so a new plan would be great

- Driver’s licenses should not be given to illegal aliens. - agree

- Physical appearance is not important, but the president should have a “command presence” and be rather intimidating to other heads of state. - agree, I don't nesesarily want an "intimidating" president, but one who is looked upon with great respect

- It would be nice if the person is highly educated in history and government and speaks at least one foreign language fluently. - agree

- I care more about the president getting the job done according to my closest interests, than to making friends with other countries. - agree

- agree, but also feel that the coca plant should be legal... the plant itself is harmless and if you chew the leaves it gives a "buzz" similar to a strong cup of caffeinated coffee,

Yes, I am familiar with that because I did it when I lived in South America, but I'll stand by my statement that cocaine, crack and free-basing coke are evil.

Does that include our "buddies" like Saudi Arabia?

Hell yes, they're guilty of running madrassas that turn those boys into terrorists!

Why not (for socialized medicine)? Every modern, industrialized country has it.

The "majority" is not necessarily correct. Budweiser is the most popular beer, but it's far from being the best. I tried an HMO for a year instead of a PPO and that was the closest I wanted to go to communism. It was poor quality healthcare.

Our friend from Scotland tells us that 95% of the people in her country are in a state-run socialized medicine program and the care is very poor. I don't want that, Hillary.

Charity should be up to the individual. Why should my healthcare money go to support people who are not my friends or family and therefore bring down the quality of the product I get? I enjoy supporting charity, but on my own terms. And if it's a really hard-core madatory thing like my property taxes going to support the local school board, I still have the choice to move if I think the local schools are too screwed up.

i don't think you'll find a candidate that will fulfill all (or even most) of your interests..... sorry, you should just vote for Ron Paul like me :)

How about a viable candidate? Ron Paul has no chance of winning.

I don't know about a viable candidate.... you'd have to narrow your "want list" for that

I'm voting for paul because of he's pro-life, for his stance on the illegal immigrants (enforce the laws), and his stance on the war...... I know he realistically has no chance of winning, but I'm voting for who I think is the best candidate. Its like Nebraska next season, they have no realistic shot at a national title, but that doesn't mean I'm going to root for USC or anything like that

as Americans we should vote for who we think the best candidate is, not who has the most publicity, money, or even the best chance to win the presidency. Isn't that why our government was formed... to choose who WE wanted to be president, not who other people want to be president?!!

Or how about Obama?

Step up and be counted!

- I want a presidential candidate who is in favor of legalizing weed, 'shrooms and peyote but who knows that all forms of cocaine are evil.- I want someone who is not afraid to bomb the f#*k out of radical Arab and Islamic countries and other troublemakers too.

Why in the hell would you want someone to legalize a drug that slows your reaction skills so if you are behind the wheel of a car you will cause an accident or not be able to avoid one?! Legalizing Marijuana is one of the dumbest damn things I've ever heard.

Or how about Obama?

Step up and be counted!

- I want a presidential candidate who is in favor of legalizing weed, 'shrooms and peyote but who knows that all forms of cocaine are evil.- I want someone who is not afraid to bomb the f#*k out of radical Arab and Islamic countries and other troublemakers too.

Why in the hell would you want someone to legalize a drug that slows your reaction skills so if you are behind the wheel of a car you will cause an accident or not be able to avoid one?! Legalizing Marijuana is one of the dumbest damn things I've ever heard.

That was the point I was getting at, why legalize more substances that will affect some idiot {and innocent people} either driving or working on dangerous equipment.

- agree, but also feel that the coca plant should be legal... the plant itself is harmless and if you chew the leaves it gives a "buzz" similar to a strong cup of caffeinated coffee,

Yes, I am familiar with that because I did it when I lived in South America, but I'll stand by my statement that cocaine, crack and free-basing coke are evil.

Does that include our "buddies" like Saudi Arabia?

Hell yes, they're guilty of running madrassas that turn those boys into terrorists!

Why not (for socialized medicine)? Every modern, industrialized country has it.

The "majority" is not necessarily correct. Budweiser is the most popular beer, but it's far from being the best. I tried an HMO for a year instead of a PPO and that was the closest I wanted to go to communism. It was poor quality healthcare.

Our friend from Scotland tells us that 95% of the people in her country are in a state-run socialized medicine program and the care is very poor. I don't want that, Hillary.

Charity should be up to the individual. Why should my healthcare money go to support people who are not my friends or family and therefore bring down the quality of the product I get? I enjoy supporting charity, but on my own terms. And if it's a really hard-core madatory thing like my property taxes going to support the local school board, I still have the choice to move if I think the local schools are too screwed up.

So once we bomb everybody that produces the vast majority of our oil, you'll wont mind paying 25-30 bucks a gallon for it? No thanks................

And do you really think we have a great health care system now? Maybe your hittin' that peyote a little too hard.

he didn't say make it legal to drive high... marijuana is the most harmless drugs in the world, you can't overdose from the stuff; you can from alcohol, caffeine, aspirin, tobacco, potatoes..... i could go on and on. also weed is NOT ADDICTIVE.... it's habit forming, according to my high school psychology book

reasons to legalize: for its medical and economic values

economic/environmental qualities- marijuana can be tuned into a type of ethanol (it's a clean burning fuel, doesn't put more co2 into the atmosphere), fabric, a hard plastic, shampoo, soap, lotions.... goes on and on

medical qualities- multiple sclerosis, cancer treatment, AIDS (and AIDS treatment), glaucoma, depression, epilepsy, migraine headaches, asthma, pruritis, sclerodoma, severe pain, and dystonia. This list is just a list of what marijuana in plant form can treat... it can also be used to make other medicines.

this probably won't help convince you of anything (expesially if you haven't ever used weed), but here it is anyway... british tv show testing driving while high on weed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3zou4F00Ic

To me making marijuana illegal in the first place is one of the dumbest damn things I've ever heard!!

oh and for the record I personally have been in a car accident while I was drunk and while I was sober, but never have I been in a car accident while I was high.

Or how about Obama?

Step up and be counted!

Ron Paul is your man

he didn't say make it legal to drive high... marijuana is the most harmless drugs in the world, you can't overdose from the stuff; you can from alcohol, caffeine, aspirin, tobacco, potatoes..... i could go on and on. also weed is NOT ADDICTIVE.... it's habit forming, according to my high school psychology book

reasons to legalize: for its medical and economic values

economic/environmental qualities- marijuana can be tuned into a type of ethanol (it's a clean burning fuel, doesn't put more co2 into the atmosphere), fabric, a hard plastic, shampoo, soap, lotions.... goes on and on

medical qualities- multiple sclerosis, cancer treatment, AIDS (and AIDS treatment), glaucoma, depression, epilepsy, migraine headaches, asthma, pruritis, sclerodoma, severe pain, and dystonia. This list is just a list of what marijuana in plant form can treat... it can also be used to make other medicines.

this probably won't help convince you of anything (expesially if you haven't ever used weed), but here it is anyway... british tv show testing driving while high on weed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3zou4F00Ic

To me making marijuana illegal in the first place is one of the dumbest damn things I've ever heard!!

oh and for the record I personally have been in a car accident while I was drunk and while I was sober, but never have I been in a car accident while I was high.

Okay, let's just lay this out on the line here. Yes I have indeed smoked marijuana when I was younger. I was 16 years old and I tried it a total of 3 times. During those three times two of those times I decided to get behind the wheel of a car. Needless to say it DOES effect your ability to drive a vehicle. I'm not going to believe some high school Psychology book either because I have 6 1/2 years in law enforcement experience and 13 weeks of training through the Iowa Law Enforcement Academy that tells me what the effects of marijuana has on individuals. Marijuana is a gateway drug which means it is the the first step in the wrong direction of a long line of harsher and harsher drugs. Most people that smoke marijuana go on to try other drugs and eventually get addicted to those drugs. Marijuana IS addicting and there have been multiple studies through law enforcement training that I am not allowed to post here that proves this. I'm sure you'll come back with the argument that "well they say it's legal to drink alcohol, but you can't drive behind the wheel of a car and blah blah blah." However, what alot of people tend to forget is that it is not legal to get intoxicated at lets say a concert. That is considered public intoxication and a law enforcement officer can arrest you for that. They are usually lacksed on doing this though because there are alot of people who get intoxicated. Marijuana affects you immediately if you smoke one bowl or even share the marijuana with another individual. We know this as trained law enforcement officers and drug recognition experts. Alcohol doesn't affect you immediately, but rather over a period of time. Difference is 1 marijuana joint = legally under the influence of a drug and not able to operate a motor vehicle, 1 beer = able to drive a vehicle as long as they have a normal threshold of tolerance. This is an argument that you won't win with me because I've seen what happens when an individual gets behind the wheel of a vehicle while under the influence of drug like marijuana. Pot heads are just looking for a reason to justify what they do!