Whos Left to sign?

From what i can see there are three guys left who havent signed.

Justin Rodgers

Mason Wald

And

Kendall Thompkins

I hear that Rodgers and Wald will sign together.

And

Thompkins is having second thoughts about an early false signing to Miami

Rodger and Wald both signed. That leaves our last flaky Miami kid.

At his press conference Bo said the we were working on two more. It sounded like one was solid and one was iffy. Any thoughts who they might be besides Thompkins?

:clap:dunno

Wald and dunno. Thompkins is a whole mess right now, I'm not sure if anyone really knows what is up with him. Both Rivals and Scout have him as a cane but they have all morning and havn't changed it, but it's been said that he didn't sign with them. I don't really have any idea on him right now, I don't expect him to be anything but a cane though.

One thought on him that crossed my mind this afternoon was this; He acted like he was signing for Miami, then when the Nebraska coaches called him to ask why he's signing with them after i presume he gave them a verbal, he didn't have the right answer or said he was just playing with his friends, then either bo said I'll have to think about it or you're done we don't want you here. Then bo gave wald, thompkins spot, and thompkins actually was going to sign with NU but got burned by trying to play games, keep in mind that is all speculation I'm just trying to figure out what actually happened because so far today, no one really seems to know who this kid actually did sign with.

At his press conference Bo said the we were working on two more. It sounded like one was solid and one was iffy. Any thoughts who they might be besides Thompkins?

:clap:dunno

Wald and dunno. Thompkins is a whole mess right now, I'm not sure if anyone really knows what is up with him. Both Rivals and Scout have him as a cane but they have all morning and havn't changed it, but it's been said that he didn't sign with them. I don't really have any idea on him right now, I don't expect him to be anything but a cane though.

One thought on him that crossed my mind this afternoon was this; He acted like he was signing for Miami, then when the Nebraska coaches called him to ask why he's signing with them after i presume he gave them a verbal, he didn't have the right answer or said he was just playing with his friends, then either bo said I'll have to think about it or you're done we don't want you here. Then bo gave wald, thompkins spot, and thompkins actually was going to sign with NU but got burned by trying to play games, keep in mind that is all speculation I'm just trying to figure out what actually happened because so far today, no one really seems to know who this kid actually did sign with.

I read that Thopmpkins showed at his school with a NU hat on and, on film, promptly threw it off onto the ground and placed on a Miami hat and signed with Miami.

Thompkins is gone.