Mizzou and Iowa St

Missouri won 86-78.

I didn't get to see the game, so I don't know what went wrong.

But if I had to guess I would say--missed free throws, bad shooting, and Maric played like sheet.

I'm not a huge fan of Maric, but 32 points, 16 boards, 10 of 18 from the field and 12 of 14 from the line AIN'T a bad night...

Missouri won 86-78.

But if I had to guess I would say--missed free throws, bad shooting, and Maric played like sheet.

You were right about the free-throws. We missed a lot of 1st shots on 2 shot attempts. (Harley did hit 2 clutch free throws to put it in OT). Maric was on fire, he had 32 points and around 15 boards (can't remember exact #).

The refs really screwed us on a few calls and we got scorched by the 3 once again.

Missouri won 86-78.

I'm not a huge fan of Maric, but 32 points, 16 boards, 10 of 18 from the field and 12 of 14 from the line AIN'T a bad night...

Uhh....well....why would you be a huge fan of Maric?? You're a Missouri fan, he plays for Nebraska. THat's like me saying, I'm not a huge fan of Chase Daniel. Of course I'm not!

Missouri won 86-78.

Uhh....well....why would you be a huge fan of Maric?? You're a Missouri fan, he plays for Nebraska. THat's like me saying, I'm not a huge fan of Chase Daniel. Of course I'm not!

What he wanted to say was he was a huge fan of Doc redshirting those 4 players

that will kick MU's ass for the next 4 years.

Missouri won 86-78.

You're right. That is an awesome night. He's been playing great as of late.

But like I said... I didn't see the game. I only saw the score scroll across the bottom of my tv last night.

Turns out that our guys not getting the ball to Maric in overtime pretty much cost us the game. That's a new one for this year.