Nebraska-Colorado

np_husker

You all have my support for a renewed NU/OU thing. I would love to see you all play OU and Texas and of course us in the same season :)

if we go back to the 'Big 8' and that's all plausible.

Never will happen. What schools from the old Big 8 would give up the money that the Big 12 provides? A Big 8 conference would only send 1 team to a BCS game whereas typically in the Big 12 you have 2 teams in a BCS bowl. The financial windfall is too great of an argument if the face of the traditionalists. The best situation that I could think of would be to allow every school in the Big 12 to have an annual game against a foe from the opposite division. Nebraska could have their annual game against OU. Texas could play Mangina and listen to him whine. I choose for us to play Texas Tech, I just like punking their gimmick offense :)

... Nebraska could have their annual game against OU. Texas could play Mangina and listen to him whine. I choose for us to play Texas Tech, I just like punking their gimmick offense :)

Nebraska and Oklahoma, of course.

Colorado and Texas

Missouri and Texas Tech

Kansas and Texas A&M

Kansas State and Oklahoma State

Iowa State and Baylor