superbowl???

HuskerBob

so what do you boys think? is the pitt-pats game going to be the real superbowl and the ATL philly game for 2nd place or what. im a 'burgh fan meself, and realy think they have what it takes to take down the giant this yr. Roth is the new Brady. the thing that scares me is tht these two could beat each other up so much that they might not have much left for ATL, who is going to pummel philly, I hope. theres no other less deserving fans than those philly scumbags. biggest buncha aholes ever. and they wonder why that team has such bad karma... awwww and poor TO, cudnt have happned to a bigger jerkoff. :blink:

Pitt 28 NE 27

Atl 33 Phil 13

Pitt 23 Atl 20

Pats 24- Pitt 20

Big Ben has a chance at the end to win the game, but the magic runs out.

Philly 21-ATL 7

Just can't see Vick putting it together in this one against a tough Philly D. Atlanta hasn't had much of a tough schedule this season and I don't think they are that great. But then again, that could be said for pretty much all of the NFC

thats oky, b/c M vick doesnt have to win the game, he just has to not lose it for them. their strentgh is their running game, like the eagles weakness is their running defense. look for the falcons D to key on westbrook and nullify him, which leaves mcnabb passing to... mcnabb?? falcons run this one down thos philly fuggers throats.

Pittsburg looked like sh#t against the jets

Pats 24

Pitts 14

Atl 17

Phil 10

Super Bowl

Atl 24

Pats 21 :cheers

:wacko: Are freakin' crazy KC Husker? ;)

The Steelers played maybe their worst game of the season against a very "hot" Jets team..... I know that they were "lucky" to have Brien miss at the end, but the Steelers dominated both LOS and controlled every aspect of game except special teams.

Husker Bob, I love you man..... I am a life-long Steeler freak !!

Steelers 24

Pats 20

Philly 28

Atlanta 24

Steelers 27

Philly 17

:clap

But with my history of picking teams, I am sure that the 'Bowl will be

PATS vs FALCONS

:cheers Enjoy the games

wow was i bloody wrong. gues thats why uncle bob istn invited to the family get togethers anymore!! not a very good gambler.. or maybe its b/c im not a very good sober gambler!! oh well, im over it and the 3rd mortgage is on the 2nd citicard so everything is good again in bobs world.

so wz up wit the big one?? Pats 30 Birds 20 Dillon for mvp.