B*******?

Everybody is so far on either side of the fence on this issue and it's a tug of war that never ends.

The traditionalists are always going to outnumber those who don't oppose a b******* because a good majority of Nebraksns fear change.

There will never be a solid b******* even if devaney himself rose from the grave and asked husker fans for a b*******.

Ok help me understang WTF is the point of a b*******. Ive heard it talked on here and most get anoyed. What are you trying to do with a b*******. change the colors, be different. Hey guess what we tried that and the it didnt work out so well (see 2007) so how about this. We all STFU about the b******* crap and just wear red because its GO BIG RED, SEA OF RED. For jesus jumping christ sakes let it go.

OK, help me understand, please. Why the f*ck when I spell out "B-L-A-C-K-O-U-T," does the Board change it to "b*******?"

Obrigado.

Everybody is so far on either side of the fence on this issue and it's a tug of war that never ends.

The traditionalists are always going to outnumber those who don't oppose a b******* because a good majority of Nebraksns fear change.

There will never be a solid b******* even if devaney himself rose from the grave and asked husker fans for a b*******.

Actually..I don't care either way that much.

I usually wore my Gray Nebraska T-shirts to games when I lived on campus.

Ok help me understang WTF is the point of a b*******. Ive heard it talked on here and most get anoyed. What are you trying to do with a b*******. change the colors, be different. Hey guess what we tried that and the it didnt work out so well (see 2007) so how about this. We all STFU about the b******* crap and just wear red because its GO BIG RED, SEA OF RED. For jesus jumping christ sakes let it go.

OK, help me understand, please. Why the f*ck when I spell out "B-L-A-C-K-O-U-T," does the Board change it to "b*******?"

Obrigado.

LINK