B*******?

I did however think about walking on next year. but i meant the actual team, as long as were winning and not giving up 70+ points a game

I'm sure that will be motivation enough for them. God knows with you and your edgy "B****** ideas", why that's what we've needed lo these many years.......

Good lord I swear the next research project at NU needs to be the direct correlation between those loving OMG!!1one! blackouts and delusional no-lifers with IQ's lower then their waist size. dedhoarse

Wow. Your cool....maybe you should submit that idea to the university. No lifers?? Low IQ's?? sounds to me like someone fears change.....would it be safe to assume that you are a john mccain vote sitting in front of a screen??

How about a white out?!

BLASPHEMY!!!! YOU CAN ONLY WEAR RED TO A GAME!!!! ITS THE SEA OF RED!!!!! ANY PEOPLE WEARING OTHER COLORS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT!!!!

:sarcasm

Actually, I'm all in favor of a white-out or a red-out of the stadium (though I'd prefer a solid red-out, a white out would be too much of a Penn State rip).......blackouts only for the student section.....but none of this matters, because we will never see any of them come to fruition. Which is why every one of these threads should just automatically come with the beating-a-dead-horse graphic.

I did however think about walking on next year. but i meant the actual team, as long as were winning and not giving up 70+ points a game

I'm sure that will be motivation enough for them. God knows with you and your edgy "B****** ideas", why that's what we've needed lo these many years.......

Good lord I swear the next research project at NU needs to be the direct correlation between those loving OMG!!1one! blackouts and delusional no-lifers with IQ's lower then their waist size. dedhoarse

Wow. Your cool....maybe you should submit that idea to the university. No lifers?? Low IQ's?? sounds to me like someone fears change.....would it be safe to assume that you are a john mccain vote sitting in front of a screen??

:clap:laughpound

I don't see why people get so offended with people talking about a black out. First of all, it would never happen unless it was just the student section, and with the new seating rules would probably look stupid.

I think it would be cool to have a B******, giving props to the blackshirts of old, but again, it will never happen, because there are too many stupid people that get pissed off when people wear black shirts to a husker game. If it would ever happen, that doesn't mean that nobody would every wear red to a husker game, so calm down people.

Fearing change, fearing my University would do something that is tired, unoriginal and pathetic......You say potato and I say po-tah-toe.....

"Your cool?" Well maybe, but with that direct quote my argument that you are (or you're) pretty low on the IQ totem pole is starting to look pretty good. And given your use of the word "change" and accusatory overtones towards John McCain, I'm betting I'm staring at a Obama fan. Hey I was right! You are an idiot!

Fearing change, fearing my University would do something that is tired, unoriginal and pathetic......You say potato and I say po-tah-toe.....

"Your cool?" Well maybe, but with that direct quote my argument that you are (or you're) pretty low on the IQ totem pole is starting to look pretty good. And given your use of the word "change" and accusatory overtones towards John McCain, I'm betting I'm staring at a Obama fan. Hey I was right! You are an idiot!

Yeah!!! The color of a fan's shirt can bring Husker fans to blows!! Awesome!!! :wtf

Well currently we have the 112th rated defense in the country.

I doubt that it will change too much this year. At least not enough to warrant the wearing of Black Shirts to support them. I want to see action on the field that warrants the recogniton. I have not seen it in years. I never really saw it when Coach Pelini was here the last time. Improvement, but not a true black Shirt defense no matter the rankings some will drag up.

The one thing we have always had is the sea of red guys. It truly is one of the only things as fans that we can control. I for one would love to see a red out. We have never had one of those either. That has a far better chance, than ever seeing a black out unless someone else buys the shirts and hands them out at the gate, and some would wear another color just to be different anyway.

You see these things at Basket ball games because the numbers are more manageable.

People can wear what they want I could care less. But I will never wear a Black Shirt to a Nebraska game. It almost sounds ridiculous to me. But what ever turns your crank is fine.

Okay, guys - let's end this right now. Any more and we're going to be looking at bans and locking threads.