B*******?

My favorite thread is back!!! WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

I can hear the Rolaid bottles collectively popping open across Nebraska as all you traditionalists worry for another 6 months that this might actually come to fruition......hilarious!!!!

For me it has little to do with tradition and a lot to do with it being stupid.

There's a reason this site's layout is red.

There's a reason most everything in the stadium is red.

There's a reason they call it the sea of red.

Because red's the color. Black is an accent at best.

The 3 reasons you just gave are perfect examples of TRADITION.

No, they're not. They are examples of the way THINGS ARE. The teams primary color IS red. Thus why people wear RED.

People can try to have a OMG B****** if they want. The fact of the matter is that it will fall apart like any other similar effort and it will be lame.

It sounds to me like there is alot more agreement then people are thinking. It seems to me the main argumenet is for a student section B******, which i personally wouldnt mind, it doesn't sound like ANYONE is talking about an entire stadium B******. If thats the case why cant we agree? People are stating the same thing in different words here.

"SIT DOWN, SON!!"

*grabs phone to call Tom Osborne on you*

:dunno

Just poking fun at the elder folk, who normally complain about everything the younger fans do in the stadium. After the seating change, it was a pretty easy jab. :)

K well I am far from that older crowd and in fact I support a student B******. I didn't think it was that bad at the Texas game. Would have been better if there werent so many ponchos coats and stocking hats it would have been better.

What's the big deal about a B******? other schools have done much worse

I myself don't know. I don't see anything wrong with doing a B****** once a year. Some people are complaining about it like it's not one of the team's colors... when it is. =/

No, I did however think about walking on next year. but i meant the actual team, as long as were winning and not giving up 70+ points a game i could care less whether or not the guy next to me is in a tie-die husker jumpsuit.....although that might eventually get distracting.lol

I don't care if some fans decide to wear purple to a game!!! its not about wardrobe selection.....its about whether or not we are getting it done on the field!!

We? You suiting up?

Negative much?

That, or he's the last to get in on fanspeak. There is no differentiation, Dave my friend. I like to think of it in an transcendental sense. We're all one great Nebraska organism, a spirit-child of Big Red.

I love you, man.

I did however think about walking on next year. but i meant the actual team, as long as were winning and not giving up 70+ points a game

I'm sure that will be motivation enough for them. God knows with you and your edgy "B****** ideas", why that's what we've needed lo these many years.......

Good lord I swear the next research project at NU needs to be the direct correlation between those loving OMG!!1one! blackouts and delusional no-lifers with IQ's lower then their waist size. dedhoarse