Bryan Wilson

We have great coaches right now.....

Callahan knows he's a great coach, but he needs better than 1-AA talent to work with, and we have it on the way this year.

:wtf Great coaches??? What are you :smokin ????

These guys coached a 10-3 team to a 5-6 record. The last I checked, last years team had 4 potential All America candidates, so it was far from having 1AA talent, well except for the qbs and wrs that cally brought in for his 2004 class.

The last I checked, last years team had 4 potential All America candidates

Yeah, 1 got kicked off the team(which Solich should have done A LONG TIME AGO), 1 broke his leg and played 7 games, 1 didn't really show up this season and the other made 3rd team All American.

I guess it just perplexes me to see people waffle around like they do, Im not saying you in particular, but its funny how when a guy commits, alot of these guys on the board all but hand him the Heisman, but when he decommits or goes elsewhere, they say that he wasnt all that he was cracked up to be.

I have never seen anyone "all but hand a kid the Heisman." Most of the talk I see is people who are enthusiastic about potential players and eager to see what they can do, and if they go elsewhere, they say good luck to them. Do you expect someone to dwell on it and beat themselves and everyone else up and become a self loathing maniacal prick? Normal people move on.

Yeah, 1 got kicked off the team(which Solich should have done A LONG TIME AGO), 1 broke his leg and played 7 games, 1 didn't really show up this season and the other made 3rd team All American.

I guess it just perplexes me to see people waffle around like they do, Im not saying you in particular, but its funny how when a guy commits, alot of these guys on the board all but hand him the Heisman, but when he decommits or goes elsewhere, they say that he wasnt all that he was cracked up to be.

I have never seen anyone "all but hand a kid the Heisman." Most of the talk I see is people who are enthusiastic about potential players and eager to see what they can do, and if they go elsewhere, they say good luck to them. Do you expect someone to dwell on it and beat themselves and everyone else up and become a self loathing maniacal prick? Normal people move on.

1. One was kicked off, the only good move by cally all year. Herian had a few good games early, but apparently, bill and jay forgot that he was their best offensive threat and by the time he was hurt, cally and norvell had made him insignificant, anyhow. One did show up, but because of a horrible coach who has a terrible system he was never put in position to make the plays he made the previous year. One lived up to his potential despite of the horrendous actions by the coaching staff.

2. Or there normal people who take a realistic approach to the program now, instead of living in la-la land and proclaiming that NU will challenge for the NC from now until the end of time due to one potentially good recruiting class.

1. One was kicked off, the only good move by cally all year. Herian had a few good games early, but apparently, bill and jay forgot that he was their best offensive threat and by the time he was hurt, cally and norvell had made him insignificant, anyhow. One did show up, but because of a horrible coach who has a terrible system he was never put in position to make the plays he made the previous year. One lived up to his potential despite of the horrendous actions by the coaching staff.

2. Or there normal people who take a realistic approach to the program now, instead of living in la-la land and proclaiming that NU will challenge for the NC from now until the end of time due to one potentially good recruiting class.

Even though Herian only played in 7 games, his stats were still better than the would have been in an entire year of a "Solich offense"

Even though Herian only played in 7 games, his stats were still better than the would have been in an entire year of a "Solich offense"

Funny, last I checked, in his first 2 seasons, he averaged 27 yds per catch, and a TD ever for every four receptions.

I dont think that he even came anywhere remotely close to that in callys offense, now did he?

Thanks Formerfan. I have no problem with your opinions on NU. I'm taking the middle of the road on this whole thing, realizing this new system that Callahan put into place may or may not work. All I can say is I hope it does, but it wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't. I'm going to sit back and wait and see.

P.S.: I wish Frank all the best at Ohio.

Funny, last I checked, in his first 2 seasons, he averaged 27 yds per catch, and a TD ever for every four receptions.

I dont think that he even came anywhere remotely close to that in callys offense, now did he?

It's a different ofense :wtf