Ricky Thenarse faces Tragedy, AGAIN!

This really sucks for Rickey, but like someone said before it's not at all surprising... I mean Rickey was barely able to make it out of Watts without getting killed before he signed to come here because it meant he was leaving his gang.It's sad living here in Nebraska we don't really realize how serious the gang scene is in places like LA. Regardless this might be rough on Rickey, but I'm sure he used to it the way he grew up and will be able to use this to motivate him.Rickey will be the star of our defense this year I really think so hopefully he can stay focused and just do what hes best at. BLOWIN PEOPLE UP!
L.A. gang scene = South and North Omaha's x 50
'eah he must think S/N omaha is like peewee's playground compared to his hometown.
If Omaha had the same population, we'd be the same. Trust me.South Omaha has some of the same gang members from MS X13 and 18th St who are also all over California and the rest of the country for that matter. They are known to be one of the most dangerous gangs.
MS 13's are starting to make their way into Des Moines along with SUR 13's. They are only dangerous when you get them together. Apart they are nothing, but a bunch of sissys! I've dealt with them many times while working in the jail division.

You could say that about ALL gang members if you ask me.

This really sucks for Rickey, but like someone said before it's not at all surprising... I mean Rickey was barely able to make it out of Watts without getting killed before he signed to come here because it meant he was leaving his gang.It's sad living here in Nebraska we don't really realize how serious the gang scene is in places like LA. Regardless this might be rough on Rickey, but I'm sure he used to it the way he grew up and will be able to use this to motivate him.Rickey will be the star of our defense this year I really think so hopefully he can stay focused and just do what hes best at. BLOWIN PEOPLE UP!
L.A. gang scene = South and North Omaha's x 50
'eah he must think S/N omaha is like peewee's playground compared to his hometown.
If Omaha had the same population, we'd be the same. Trust me.South Omaha has some of the same gang members from MS X13 and 18th St who are also all over California and the rest of the country for that matter. They are known to be one of the most dangerous gangs.
MS 13's are starting to make their way into Des Moines along with SUR 13's. They are only dangerous when you get them together. Apart they are nothing, but a bunch of sissys! I've dealt with them many times while working in the jail division.

You could say that about ALL gang members if you ask me.

I agree, I compare them to a pack of wolves. Alone they aren't too scary, but get them together and you've got trouble!