Was Zac Taylor a goat??

Ok so I know I will get some stuff for this, but think about it. We have now landed 2 studs from Butler who probably wouldnt have even considered NU if it werent for Zac. So could brining him in all have been a big strategie to get these other guys, or as someone else said this pipeline? Wassup!! :o

I doubt that was the reason he was recruited. I don't doubt that it helped the other guys come to NU, although they won't admit it.

I think it that were true, we would have seen these other kids come on the map a lot sooner than they did.

Ok so I know I will get some stuff for this, but think about it. We have now landed 2 studs from Butler who probably wouldnt have even considered NU if it werent for Zac. So could brining him in all have been a big strategie to get these other guys, or as someone else said this pipeline? Wassup!! :o

If he was, why did NU wait so long to recruit Tomerlin?

Ok so I know I will get some stuff for this, but think about it.  We have now landed 2 studs from Butler who probably wouldnt have even considered NU if it werent for Zac. So could brining him in all have been a big strategie to get these other guys, or as someone else said this pipeline?  Wassup!!  :o

They wanted to let it happn naturally to seem more real. Notice Zac was the 1st one to apporach JT about coming. Now how important was Beck telling the coaches they could recruit another QB!!!! :smokin

Ok so I know I will get some stuff for this, but think about it.  We have now landed 2 studs from Butler who probably wouldnt have even considered NU if it werent for Zac. So could brining him in all have been a big strategie to get these other guys, or as someone else said this pipeline?  Wassup!!  :o

They wanted to let it happn naturally to seem more real. Notice Zac was the 1st one to apporach JT about coming. Now how important was Beck telling the coaches they could recruit another QB!!!! :smokin

haha. Now you are getting a little far out there,man.

No, no I like this....what else do you base this on? Why Taylor first? Easiest to lure to Lincoln

Interesting thread, but I think your giving the coaching staff too much credit there.

Interesting....interesting. Possible. Schools have done things like this in the past. They have given a scholarship to an older brother because their was a younger one on the way.....Grixby??

Thats crap. Deante grixby was awesome and the real deal. I remember watching him in the shrine game and thinking wow! Then injuries set in.

Interesting....interesting.  Possible.  Schools have done things like this in the past.  They have given a scholarship to an older brother because their was a younger one on the way.....Grixby??

Thats crap. Deante grixby was awesome and the real deal. I remember watching him in the shrine game and thinking wow! Then injuries set in.

I remember when I was a senior in high school, I worked with several guys that played football for Omaha Central and Omaha Benson and they would go back and forth every day about Deante Grixby and Randy Stella. Both were awesome, Grixby had injuries that set him back and never let him reach potential and Stella was just a moron. The strategy of offering for Deante in hopes of getting Cortney is ridiculous because Cortney was 11 or 12 when Deante was being recruited.

There is speculation going on at the college that I go to that we recruit older brothers in hopes that their younger brothers will follow in their foot steps. but I don't think That a program like Nebraska could afford to just give a scholarship to someone in hopes that he could bring in a relative or teammate for that matter.

There is speculation going on at the college that I go to that we recruit older brothers in hopes that their younger brothers will follow in their foot steps. but I don't think That a program like Nebraska could afford to just give a scholarship to someone in hopes that he could bring in a relative or teammate for that matter.

Maybe in the past, when we had a hard time filling out classes some years. But definitely not now.