Alex Gordon goes yard.

I bet my friend today the royals finish with a better record than the braves.

I have a friend who lives in KC and I have been hearing how "great" they are going to be this year, how the last time they started 3-0 is when they won the world series, blah blah blah. So we made a bet that if they win less than 70 games she has to drive up here and take me to dinner, if they don't win 70 then I gotta drive down there and do the same.

I have a friend who lives in KC and I have been hearing how "great" they are going to be this year, how the last time they started 3-0 is when they won the world series, blah blah blah. So we made a bet that if they win less than 70 games she has to drive up here and take me to dinner, if they don't win 70 then I gotta drive down there and do the same.

Why the hate for the Royals? Especially with Gordon playing for them. Let the Royals fans have a little fun for once. We may not be "great" but at least we're improving.

We are not going to win the world series, but this is the time of year every fan of every team has HOPE that their team will somehow improve and make a post-season march. BTW the royals started like 9-0 a few years ago with no series win. The royals are not very experienced at winning, and they play in a tough division, but at least they got the season off to a good start and they have fans supporting them.

Why the hate for the Royals? Especially with Gordon playing for them. Let the Royals fans have a little fun for once. We may not be "great" but at least we're improving.

U name a sports team in KC and I don't like them, Being born in Nebraska most of us are either KC fans or Denver fans, I happen to be a Denver fan. It's not really hate, it's rivarly and it's more fun that way.

hey, i gotta agree with why the hate for the royals.. well, at least now that they have gordon.. I've been a white sox fan my whole life, and well, since the royals have been at the bottom as long as MY short life can remember, i don't mind seein them doing too well.. as long as they aren't playing against the whitesox, they can win all they want :P ... plus, if we can't win the division, may as well hope the royals do :)