OMG I couldn't believe that I actually found a Wii in a store today! It was the last one as the guy had sold 9 of the 10 he got in that day and he told me that a guy was driving to pick this one up when I happened to stroll in to buy it. All he could say was, "that guys going to be pissed!" I laughed and ran out of the store as fast as I could. My shoulder is killing me from playing baseball and tennis on the damn thing, but it's a blast. So now I have a PS3 a Wii and all I need to do is talk the wife into a 360 and I'm set! :clap

OMG I couldn't believe that I actually found a Wii in a store today! It was the last one as the guy had sold 9 of the 10 he got in that day and he told me that a guy was driving to pick this one up when I happened to stroll in to buy it. All he could say was, "that guys going to be pissed!" I laughed and ran out of the store as fast as I could. My shoulder is killing me from playing baseball and tennis on the damn thing, but it's a blast. So now I have a PS3 a Wii and all I need to do is talk the wife into a 360 and I'm set! :clap

You're the bastard that took the last one!!

I'm going to hunt you down.

The funny part of the story is my wife was totally against me getting another gaming console a few weeks ago. Well last weekend we went to my buddies house and his son has a Wii. We all got to playing it and Sunday my wife says, "We really need to get a Wii!" So, I start calling all the Wal-Mart's, Target's, K-mart's, etc. all over town to no avail. So I'm driving by a GameStop today and I decide to stop and presto here's a Wii. I told my wife about it and she was happy as hell, but she said she wouldn't be playing it for a couple of days as she needed to finish this book she was reading. Well, I called her about 8:30pm and she sounded like she was out of breath. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "nothing." I laughed and said your playing the Wii aren't you? She said that she was and that she was getting one hell of a workout from playing tennis on the thing! :lol: That or Jose the latin snake was at my house! <_<

The funny part of the story is my wife was totally against me getting another gaming console a few weeks ago. Well last weekend we went to my buddies house and his son has a Wii. We all got to playing it and Sunday my wife says, "We really need to get a Wii!" So, I start calling all the Wal-Mart's, Target's, K-mart's, etc. all over town to no avail. So I'm driving by a GameStop today and I decide to stop and presto here's a Wii. I told my wife about it and she was happy as hell, but she said she wouldn't be playing it for a couple of days as she needed to finish this book she was reading. Well, I called her about 8:30pm and she sounded like she was out of breath. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "nothing." I laughed and said your playing the Wii aren't you? She said that she was and that she was getting one hell of a workout from playing tennis on the thing! :lol: That or Jose the latin snake was at my house! <_<

:rollin:rollin:rollin

• 2 weeks later...

My roommate got one on wednesday. I played baseball for hours for three days straight and now i can't lift my arm over my head

Yeah I know!!!! When you pitch the ball you want so much velocity on it your winging the hell out of the remote. :lol:

on the first day when my arm was fresh i hit 96 on my fastball. Now i top out at like 86