My roommate got one on wednesday. I played baseball for hours for three days straight and now i can't lift my arm over my head

Yeah I know!!!! When you pitch the ball you want so much velocity on it your winging the hell out of the remote. :lol:

on the first day when my arm was fresh i hit 96 on my fastball. Now i top out at like 86

I started sweating my arse off while playing boxing. It went into round 3 and I was like, "Holy $hit!!!"

• 2 weeks later...

My buddy has the Wii and we played that on New Years Eve.....that wasn't a very good idea <_<

I agree my hip and my arm were sore the next day because of Baseball and Bowling.

I have a 60gb PS3 and I got rid of my 360 (Gave it to my buddies kids for christmas because he passed away in a truck accident on Dec 5, 2007. So I gave it to his 3 kids for christmas because I hardly played it....I even gave them Halo 3).

I thought about getting a Wii but I wasn't for sure on how much I would play it....I'm more into graphics, gameplay, and online use. I can't wait till Battlefield: Bad Company comes out for the PS3 June 23rd.