I think this puts the Huskers at like 26-5, which is awesome! Keep it up and go big red!

Close. 24-4-1 and 10-1-1 in the Big XII.

And I agree with HuskerJosh... it would be a crime if Sullivan was not named Player of the Week. I thought it was kinda BS when Weber wasn't named Pitcher of the Week after last weekend.

Also, Mizzou lost a series for the second weekend in a row and that makes me happy.

In all fairness aaron crow hasn't given up an earned run in his last 42.2 innings of work and weber cant hold a candle to that but nebraska clearly has the deepest pitching staff in the big 12 which will be nice come regional time

but it wasn't crow that won pitcher of the week either...

it was a kid from KSU that shut out okie state... in all honesty, looking at it, he deserves that.. while texas is a good hitting team, OSU has the best hitting team in the conference.. plus, we were expected to compete in that game where as KSU kinda came out of no where in that one... although i think it could of been split honors, he was deserving of what he got....