What the hell??

Not only do Colorado fans hate us but I've seen a lot of Huck the Fuskers shirts and signs down in Ames, IA.....Not trying to pick on Cy's team. One dude had his back window of his truck painting "Huck the Fuskers" writing on it, so after we got done tailgating and picking up our trash, I decided to throw all of our garbage bags in the back of their truck box..... :lol:

So just a reminder that not just Colorado fans have shirts like these but some other Big 12 schools. Even my cousin down at K-State tells me that saying all the time "Huck the Fuskers" and "Stupid Cornchuckers"

Got me $1.50 out of the returnables too! Thanks for the meal money!

and Huck the Fuskers is the name of a...uh...a popular band that plays in the bars around here! Yeah...that's it! A guy named Huck is the lead singer...named after the Mark Twain character...and the backing band is called the Fuskers. Kind of like Tom Petty and the Hearbreakers. Has nothing to do with Nebraska whatsoever.... <_<

Ya my first time at a football game in Ames was the 2004 game and you guys beat us. A lot of Cyclone fans were telling the Husker fans that we'd come back and beat them but never did. I wasn't really mad that we lost cause it was a good game and it was Callahan coaching :lol:

I think that same year you guys had a shirt which read "Our Golden Rule" on the front and on the back it said "To Beat Nebraska". I saw that same shirt in the 06' game in Ames as well and again this year in Lincoln as well as the "Huck the Fuskers" shirts too.

Cy your rock :woo and there are always a few bad apples.......Nebraska has a few bad apples as well. We still love ya.

Not only do Colorado fans hate us but I've seen a lot of Huck the Fuskers shirts and signs down in Ames, IA.....Not trying to pick on Cy's team. One dude had his back window of his truck painting "Huck the Fuskers" writing on it, so after we got done tailgating and picking up our trash, I decided to throw all of our garbage bags in the back of their truck box..... :lol:

So just a reminder that not just Colorado fans have shirts like these but some other Big 12 schools. Even my cousin down at K-State tells me that saying all the time "Huck the Fuskers" and "Stupid Cornchuckers"

First time I saw "Huck the Fuskers" on T-shirts was 1996 here in Tempe.

My Brother and I were walking through Frat-row on the way to the game and saw several..Almost blew an icecube out my nose from laughing.

Then after the game, Jake Plumber said something like the "N"s on our helmet stood for "Nineteen ta Nuthin".

They still replay that game every year out here.

Just shows their intelligence or lack there of. It is also nice to know that they think so much of us that they have to come up with something like that, means they are probably jealous and can't be anymore creative than that. If they didn't worry about us, they wouldn't come up with stuff like that, they would be picking on some other team....take it as a compliment.

Just shows their intelligence or lack there of. It is also nice to know that they think so much of us that they have to come up with something like that, means they are probably jealous and can't be anymore creative than that. If they didn't worry about us, they wouldn't come up with stuff like that, they would be picking on some other team....take it as a compliment.

That's why I have "Huckin' Fusker" at the end of my sig.

I took it as a compliment back then..We were 4? games removed from obliteratin' the Gayters..a year after "running up the score" on ASU..Coming into the Valley of the Sun on top of the polls...

Seems like we recently made a big TaDoo about some Condom manufacturin' team coming into Lincoln last year while they were #1..It's how us awkward fans show respect.. :nutz:bs:

C'mon guys, we do this to other teams too.

Alright! Let's turn that mirror upon ourselves. I call an emergency Husker fans meeting. Let's get some creative minds here:

KSUcks, sucks. No class. We can do better than that!

sCUm....see above. :angry:

I think I've seen Buck the Fuffaloes too.

Meechicken (and variations)...are you SERIOUS!?? this has got to be the worst ever. We can do WAY better than this, guys...no excuse.

Come on...with our combined mass brainpower, we're going to come up with some of the greatest nicknames for other teams, EVER! :box oh yeah!

Alright! Let's turn that mirror upon ourselves. I call an emergency Husker fans meeting. Let's get some creative minds here:

Meechicken (and variations)...are you SERIOUS!?? this has got to be the worst ever. We can do WAY better than this, guys...no excuse.

Come on...with our combined mass brainpower, we're going to come up with some of the greatest nicknames for other teams, EVER! :box oh yeah!

Hey!

I likes "MeeChicken"

So does Buckeye37 (My Wife)

Hey!

I likes "MeeChicken"

So does Buckeye37 (My Wife)

Besides, it was the way Fielding Yost pronounced Michigan when he coached there. So they named themselves that......

Or you could blame it on us, since Yost coached here before there.... :box

Why not just call em "sausage wallets" or "*ock-holsters" and be done with it