This class is awesome

kramer

I was very impressed with what BC and Co did last year with little time. DAMN look what they have done with a full year. Even with a 5-6 record they recruit a bunch of great prospective players. If they can play like their rating MAN WOMAN AND CHILD

GBR

:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2

We just need to be sure (the coaches actually) that our current players dont get alienated. Like maybe Teamer has?

The existing players would do themselves good by using the opportunity of talented players coming in to improve, as opposed to possibly running out of town with their tails between their legs.

We just need to be sure (the coaches actually) that our current players dont get alienated.  Like maybe Teamer has?

The existing players would do themselves good by using the opportunity of talented players coming in to improve, as opposed to possibly running out of town with their tails between their legs.

I'm guessing the team chemistry is going to be worse then it was last year. With callahan and staff promising a bunch of starting positions. I don't see things geling to well.

I'm guessing the team chemistry is going to be worse then it was last year. With callahan and staff promising a bunch of starting positions. I don't see things geling to well.

You've maintained, on a number of occasions, that the coaches have flat-out promised starting positions to recruits. Do you have even a single, credible, conclusive proof that you can provide or post to support this claim? If so, please do. If not, we can at least judge the credibility of your claims.

I'm guessing the team chemistry is going to be worse then it was last year.  With callahan and staff promising a bunch of starting positions. I don't see things geling to well.

You've maintained, on a number of occasions, that the coaches have flat-out promised starting positions to recruits. Do you have even a single, credible, conclusive proof that you can provide or post to support this claim? If so, please do. If not, we can at least judge the credibility of your claims.

There have been many players that have made it evident that the coaches are telling them that they are starting out 1st string.

I have seen that they have been told that they will have an opportunity to play but that does not mean or warrant them a starting spot.

No there not guranteed to start but they are penciled in as first string right now. I just think this is going to cause alot of problems. Whats a guy like Bo ruud going to think when he's been working his tail off and is automatically behind a guy who hasn't stepped foot on the field yet. I can see telling them that if you work your butt off and play how we think you can then you have a good chance to win a starting position. But I don't think they should be saying you come here and your starting or your 1st string to start practice.

No there not guranteed to start but they are penciled in as first string right now.

There has been a Spring Depth Chart released already? :wacko: The only thing I've seen like this is Octavian saying that they told him if he plays like he can that one of the LB spots is his to lose. Does this mean he is guaranteed a starting spot? Would it of been better if they told them they had no chance of starting?

I'm guessing the team chemistry is going to be worse then it was last year.  With callahan and staff promising a bunch of starting positions. I don't see things geling to well.

There have been many players that have made it evident that the coaches are telling them that they are starting out 1st string.

In other words - you have no evidence. Correct? If not, please post it. Particularly since the current members of the team are not present during the recruiting visits by the coaches to the recruits, the only reliable evidence would be a direct statement by a recruit or a coach. Again, please post the quote - and while you're at it, post the source of the quote.

In other words - you have no evidence. Correct? If not, please post it. Particularly since the current members of the team are not present during the recruiting visits by the coaches to the recruits, the only reliable evidence would be a direct statement by a recruit or a coach. Again, please post the quote - and while you're at it, post the source of the quote.

My gosh, read the paper. It's been a month or two now since it was written.

So, for the third time - please post the proof that the coaches have promised recruits starting positions. Link to the articles you claim exist in which the coaches state that they have promised a recruit a starting spot. Link to the articles you claim exist in which a recruit states that he was promised a starting job.

You stated, as a fact and without equivocation or caveat, that the coaches have promised recruits they would start. Just post the quotes and the sources. Can't be that hard...