This class is awesome

kramer

NU now has commitments from

Top ranked QB in Florida that was recruited by UF and UM.

Top RB in CA who lives just down the street from USC.

2 of the top 4 players in Oklahoma . . . both of who were recruited by OU

and now a top ten player from Tennessee that was recruited hard by UT.

Beating them in their own back yard. That's not to shabby. GBR! IMHO that is the most impressive thing about this class. These coaches show no fear or intimidation. They are going right into enemy terrritory and bringing out the players they want.

When Reggie commits that will be the besy player form Oklahoma

I don't know what to say.....This is the best recruiting class ever at Nebraska....IF IF we get 29 of the 31 committs to sign ....BC will have what he needs to get us back into the hunt..........

I really thought we had shot our wad two weeks ago and that we would coast in with a top 15 class.....then BC, Blake and Company start throwin haymakers nationwide...Knocking Michigan St. out , Treating Tennessee like bitches...Punking out OU.........

Nobody is safe from The Big Red Recruiting Machine....NOBODY................

I'm goin to go back to the halfway house tonite, get naked, put in my Sister Sledge 8track, and let it all hang out.....GBR......

I don't know what to say.....This is the best recruiting class ever at Nebraska....IF IF we get 29 of the 31 committs to sign ....BC will have what he needs to get us back into the hunt..........

I really thought we had shot our wad two weeks ago and that we would coast in with a top 15 class.....then BC, Blake and Company start throwin haymakers nationwide...Knocking Michigan St. out , Treating Tennessee like bitches...Punking out OU.........

Nobody is safe from The Big Red Recruiting Machine....NOBODY................

I'm goin to go back to the halfway house tonite, get naked, put in my Sister Sledge 8track, and let it all hang out.....GBR......

Dont forget Mizzou. :box