What kind of QB would you prefer??

I couldn't care less about anything except wins. A QB's career is based off of one thing only and that's the amount of championships he has won.

I think that is stupid. Peyton manning is the best qb probably ever and has never ever won a national title or nfl title. A good qb can't win a title by himself.

Regardless, that's the standard - did the team they quarterback win?

If Elway is so good, why did he never win a Super Bowl MVP? TD ring a bell. Elway was just like Manning, Marino, and Kelly until guess what Terrell Davis came along. Elway's numbers and career was winding down fast in terms of production when you compare the Super Bowl victories compared to the seasons when they lost the Super Bowl. Seems to me like luck of being surrounded by talent has more to do with it than anything else. And, the QB doesn't make those decisions.

If Elway is so good, why did he never win a Super Bowl MVP?  TD ring a bell.  Elway was just like Manning, Marino, and Kelly until guess what Terrell Davis came along.  Elway's numbers and career was winding down fast in terms of production when you compare the Super Bowl victories compared to the seasons when they lost the Super Bowl.  Seems to me like luck of being surrounded by talent has more to do with it than anything else.  And, the QB doesn't make those decisions.

Actually Elway won the MVP after passing for 300 and change against Atlanta. He also has the most wins ever by a QB in NFL history.

I think that is stupid. Peyton manning is the best qb probably ever and has never ever won a national title or nfl title. A good qb can't win a title by himself.

Peyton Manning is pretty freakin good but come on dude. Elway and Montana are the top 2. Manning is like Marino good but just not good enough.

This is an argument that I just don't get. What if Marino and Elway get traded for each other their final 2 seasons, and Marino leads a really good team to the title and Elway goes winless? Is Marino the best then?

It's a tough argument. Look at the records Marino had with minimal pro-bowlers around him at the skill positions. And can anyone name the best defensive player the Fins had while Marino was there? Probably John Offerdahl! Maybe that had something to do with why he never won a title.

Was Scott Frost a better Husker QB than Turner Gill and Eric Crouch?