Any way to get from south stadium to east stadium?

Aim9

A friend of mine couldn't get his hands on an east stadium season ticket and got stuck with one in south stadium. As most people know, however, student seating is informally first come, first serve. So if he got there early is there any way that anyone knows of that he could make his way from south stadium to east stadium? That is, without making a dangerous leap over the barrier of course.

I've always had east stadium tickets, so I've never really explored around very much.

Anyone know a way to get to east stadium?

A friend of mine couldn't get his hands on an east stadium season ticket and got stuck with one in south stadium. As most people know, however, student seating is informally first come, first serve. So if he got there early is there any way that anyone knows of that he could make his way from south stadium to east stadium? That is, without making a dangerous leap over the barrier of course.

I've always had east stadium tickets, so I've never really explored around very much.

People around us would get someones ticket stub, take it to the people you wanted in, then have them walk in. When I was there the people would simply look at the stadium nothing else. Sometimes early enough they dont even have anyone watching once you are in the stadium.

People around us would get someones ticket stub, take it to the people you wanted in, then have them walk in. When I was there the people would simply look at the stadium nothing else. Sometimes early enough they dont even have anyone watching once you are in the stadium.

Ahhh I see- so I walk out with two ticket stubs, hand an east ticket stub to my buddy, then we both go into east stadium- brilliant!

All we have to do is just get there early so that we don't end up stuck under the balcony.

Ahhh I see- so I walk out with two ticket stubs, hand an east ticket stub to my buddy, then we both go into east stadium- brilliant!

All we have to do is just get there early so that we don't end up stuck under the balcony.

Curse me for begrudgingly getting old enough to actually consider complaining to the Cops whenever the hot girls next door have a party 'till 4AM (And really really bad Karioke).

But..

What happens to the person with the rightful ticket to that seat?

(I hate myself for even asking).

(Now I'll hafta start practicing my yells)

"DOWN IN FRONT!!!"

Sorry nothing against you as I'm sure many people will do this, but things like this will cause the game to be a mess... I got reserved tickets, and just like a actual season game where I pay $50 a ticket I hate when people try to bring another person in the row that doesn't belong there. The seats are squished enough as it is...

I can't wait to see how crazy things get on Saturday! Hopefully nothing to bad though as it's supposed to be a fun day.

Curse me for begrudgingly getting old enough to actually consider complaining to the Cops whenever the hot girls next door have a party 'till 4AM (And really really bad Karioke).

But..

What happens to the person with the rightful ticket to that seat?

(I hate myself for even asking).

(Now I'll hafta start practicing my yells)

"DOWN IN FRONT!!!"

Well, the idea would be that we would sit in student seating which is informally first come first serve. Obviously if there were somehow ever a conflict with the rightful owner to the seat asking for it back, we would move- no questions asked. I've got a right to be in east stadium anyway- it would only be my friend who wanted to sit with our group of buddies. It wouldn't have been an issue if they wouldn't have eliminated block seating.

I was refering to block seating for fraternity/sorority/group of people. And the future plans include wrist bands for the east stadium which will put an end to anything like this. If they do the wristbands who knows but i doubt there will be any way.

Although like i said. if you get there right away most of the games they dont have anyone standing there checking...or at least they didn't when i tried it (man im getting old if i can make a back in the day reference)