Spring Game Comments.

I was glad to see the Defense actually show up!! :clap

I am not too worried about the offense, it will take time for them to gel, which they still have that. But it was really refreshing to see that the defense was actually tackling. And they were going for the ball. Definitely different from the previous season. I think we are where we want to be at this point.

We all know what the offense is capable of doing, and you figure you only had half the starters on either team, so they really weren't playing all starters all at once...so they were off just a little, but they will be fine.

The defense is 150% better than last year. At least they were actually making contact with the runner. The tackling was better than any of last year, though they need to work on finishing the job a little more. The defensive backfield was pretty good, again though, they were not playing all the starters all at once, but then they weren't all starters either.

We will be fine. We are going to surprise some people on how fast we come back to the place were once were.

I listened to the game on the internet, so I am curious to hear what everybody that was at the game has to say about the intensity of the defense.

I am not really worried about the "D" making fundamental and mental mistakes at this point, but I sure am hoping that when the defense does get to the ball, they get there in a bad mood!!! :bonez