NU, CU part tre

I personally found the game very boring but im sure i just havent emotionally recovered from the weekend yet.

I think it was a very good game! it showed that after an emotionally charged weekend that the skers can keep their heads and play the game of baseball. I though stewart showed that he can be and up and coming star the last week. he is going to be a vital part of our post season run as well as a huge part of the future of this program. and hauptman as well showed that we have alot of young pitching that has leadership from weber and dorn to show them the ropes and what nebraska baseball is about. i think that these young men have a bright future in this program and the future looks great for this program. losing 7 pitchers last year made me believe that this season was going to be really good if we won 30-35 games. i did not have expectations of hosting a regional and possibly a super regional. i have extreme excitment for this team and their ability to win close games and just find a way to win! I would be absolutly stoked if we made the college world series as im sure all of you would be. especially since expecations were so low this year. i will be the first to admit i was a believer that anderson is not a great coach and still believe that he is not. and i thought and heard rumors that his job might be in huge jeoperdy this year. the addition of neuman has been phenominal and with his ties in texas i think that will be awesome for recruting. has anyone seen or heard about this sophmore pitcher from nebraska city who has an era around 1 and struck out 20 in a game? he is young but ive heard he has alot of hype and wants to come to nebraska to play even though he has had alot of offers or coaches from other schools talking to him. it will be fun watching how his junior and senior season go to see if he will be a top lefty to come here and perform well. anyway im excited for this season and have been really a believer since the texas series that this team is special!