chance for big 12 regular season championship!

A&M plays a stout texas team this weekend in austin! that should be a hell of a series and we obviously play down in mizzou who is in somewhat of a slump in this ladder part of the season! i think the chances are very good we end up with the big 12 regular season championship. hope the huskers control what they can and go sweep the tigers this weekend!

A&M plays a stout texas team this weekend in austin! that should be a hell of a series and we obviously play down in mizzou who is in somewhat of a slump in this ladder part of the season! i think the chances are very good we end up with the big 12 regular season championship. hope the huskers control what they can and go sweep the tigers this weekend!

I respectfully disagree. Don't get me wrong I DO think we have a chance, but it's probably not as good as you make it out to be.

We have to sweep Mizzou and hope that A&M drops at least two to Texas.

A&M and Texas play in Austin on Friday. Then in College Station on Saturday and Sunday. Don't know why it's set up that way, but it is...

I'll be happy with finishing 2nd considering where we were picked to finish at the beginning of the season. It's truly been a remarkable season.

That said, anything can happen, as we saw this last weekend. Go Big Red!

yeah its more of high hopes. i wasnt trying to make it out to sound like it was a no brainer that we were the champs but it makes for an exciting weekend and i didnt realize that 2 games were in college station. yes they did lose tuesday but midweeks are generally for younger players so take that with a grain of salt i would say. i agree this has been a tremendous season and i am looking forward to what they can do in the post season

yeah its more of high hopes. i wasnt trying to make it out to sound like it was a no brainer that we were the champs but it makes for an exciting weekend and i didnt realize that 2 games were in college station. yes they did lose tuesday but midweeks are generally for younger players so take that with a grain of salt i would say. i agree this has been a tremendous season and i am looking forward to what they can do in the post season

Yeah, and I didn't mean to be a party pooper or anything. :) I hate being that guy. The chips are pretty well stacked against us...

But keep the faith, brother!