Position: QB

Height: 6’-1.5”

Weight:205

40 time: 4.68

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #3 Pro Style QB/****

Insiders: #7 QB/****

Commit Date: 6/08/04

In depth analysis, stats, pros, con, etc. to come throughout the day and the week. Feel free to begin discussion on any topic you would like.

1) What are your first impressions of this recruit (speed, strength, character, leadership, grades, etc)?

2) Rank his importance to the Huskers 1-10 (10 the most important).

3) Will he contribute right away? In what capacity?

4) Who does this player most remind you of?

5) Where do you see this player in 2009?

1) What are your first impressions of this recruit (speed, strength, character, leadership, grades, etc)?

This guy seems like a class act all the way around. Great to have a kid like this come to NU

This guy has to be a 10. He is the first in what I hope to be a longer line of great players to come through in the Callahan era.

Depending on how the QB situation looks coming into Fall ball, I would look for him to redshirt

I honestly can't think of anyone at this moment.

Starting QB. Barring anything catastrophic.

Awesome attitude, Awesome ability, everything you want in a QB

10, we need a franchise QB to lead us

He will be starting by the end of the year. Like he said, he is coming to play and the playbooks from NU and his H.S. are almost identical.

FARVE

Leading us to the proimise land

:wasted:cheers

he is already a god i our state and he has not even taken a snap. i read that story about how his mom and him were driving to lincoln going 102 and got pulled over and got off with a warning. I am going to have to say i am Harrison Beck next time i get pulled over....

for some reason i do not think that will work. ;) I cannot wait to see him play. The anticipation for the huskers to start playing again is killing me. This is even crazier than last year.

:horns2:cheers

derf

HOLY CRAP >>>>>HE'S FINALLY OURS

He was offered scholarships to Mich, Florida, Miami and he committed to NEBRASKA

10 nothing else needs to be said

yes. He knows the offense too well to sit and watch. He's too competitve in practice to keep him off the field. He could very well start

Marino with his throwing motion. Farve and his attitutde

Starting QB for the national champion Nebraska COrnhuskers

He seems very aware of NUs tradition, which is important. also one of the main reasons he chose NU was, believe it or not, b/c we are a cold weather state!! said there was sometghin about playing in cold temps that just made it seem real. mainly b/c of his idol, Favre. ;)

I think that he knows as well that he can be the very first pro style QB that becomes a star at N. Thus creating his own legacy.

Great leadership. The speed to matter. He can scramble quite well. Has great character, loves the tradition of Nebraska football. Grades are good I'm pretty sure. All-in-all a great kid who fits well with our Nebraska tradition. Hopefully he'll be to the WCO what Frazier was to the option.

10. We got the number one QB on our board. We turned down Ryan P. and Mark Sanchez who we had great shots with, and Crompton and Christensen who we also had shots with. I think the coaches are confident in his abilities and we should be, too. Watch his new film on Rivals, he's amazing, and he stays cool, is a great leader and has a great huddle presence. Should be perfect for our future.

Nah, he'll redshirt and start as a RS Sophomore. Taylor, Dailey, Adams will all be juniors. One of them will take the throne for the next two years.

I hate to do this, but Favre. He's a gunslinger with great leadership. Might not be the best fundamental wise or make the conservative decisions, but he'll zing it in there and get you a TD that Mark Sanchez or Ryan Perrilloux wouldn't be able to.

RS Senior leading us to a national title. After that, a late first round draft pick.